Crap! We've been robbed!`

Get a dog. We have a fierce looking doberman that literally wouldn’t harm a flea. Every house around us has been broken into, we’ve been left alone.

Better yet, get a silent alarm which opens the dog kennels whenever the front door is opened.

Send in the hounds!

Just chiming in to express some sympathy. This happened to my family about 8 years ago, and I still remember it vividly. I felt so violated. . .someone had been walking in MY room. The worst loss was that of my grandma’s engagement ring.

Get the system. It’s worth it…

One of my mothers people demonstrated to the local teenshittheives why you never burgle a house owned by an engineer who knows optics and yes, spy tech, and can get his hands on the proper filters and other equipment…they never saw the cameras(fiber optically shunted), and they never understood what the small black lights (Infared emmiters) in the rooms were for. He had full facial pictures, everything. Cops busted them quick.

Someone stole the wheels of my bicycle the other day.

I came home and noticed things were a bit off. Then I realized that was because the bike was only as high as my knees. It didn’t have any wheels.

I can’t really complain…It’s locked up outside, in plain sight, on a very busy street, and hasn’t been moved in months.

But still! They can’t possibly get more than a couple dollars for them. I just keep hoping the theif had some wheeless bike of his own and is getting some utilty out of those cheap wheels.

My car was broken into last May, right in my freakin’ driveway. I came out in the morning to go to school. “Hmm…why the hell are all my pens, scrap paper, and Swenson’s menus out of my glove compartment? You know, I told my parents if they’re gonna borrow the car, don’t move everything around and adjust the seats as if they’re 4 foot tall. . .wait, I came home late last night, they didn’t drive it.” At that point, I noticed that my passenger side window was smashed, and yes, my radio was gone. Wasn’t a really nice radio, but it wasn’t factory, so it looked nice.

As a side note, my dad became paranoid about his own car and so determined that even though it might get damp out, he’d move my now window-less car out to the driveway and put his in the garage. Came home from a party that Friday night to find my car in the driveway with a single beach towel between it and the world. Pissed off and a little drunk, I decided to remove the CD changer from the trunk. As I tried to get the rusted screws out, I realized that a drunk guy trying to remove a CD changer from an already robbed car at 2 AM would not look good, so I went to bed.

I lived in a small town, so the person who robbed me probably knew me, which pisses me off even more. So basically, I feel your pain.