Crazy niggers all set to kill white people. ----- Liberal Media ignores it.

Thank God we have you, WND. I am so glad that you are brave enough to let the world know what those crazy niggers in South Africa have planned. Sure it sounds insane but we all know you can’t trust niggers. Thank you WND for not being afraid to print this story. Too bad the liberal media will not cover this story. The evil liberals will probably point out your lack evidence, but we all know they won’t point out what we all know - Niggers hate white people and want to kill them. Thank you WND.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37010

Hey, it’s just like this “Saturday Night Live” classic!

*Gonna Get Me a Shotgun
Performed by Garrett Morris on 24 Jan 1976 (Peter Cook and Dudley Moore)

I’m gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see,
I’m gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see.
When I kill all the whities I see, then whitey he won’t bother me,
I’m gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see.

Then I’ll get a white woman who’s wearing a navy blue sweater.*

I love this bit.

Well folks, it’s conclusive. The taxi meters are already running!

Ain’t that always the way…I mean ya clothe 'em, ya feed 'em, ya keep 'em in indentured servitude, and steal their land, and property and dignity, and torture, murder and steal from 'em, and all of a sudden they wanna rise up and throw a lil payback atcha :rolleyes: What shit.

Damn, that’s spooky.

Wow. Talk about your stupid, racist ranting. The paper looks crazy, too. Are you really so fucking dumb you took this at face value? Please tell me I’m being whooshed.

Fucking brilliant to title your thread “Crazy Niggers,” too. You jackass.

They must have a lot of taxis booked. 70,000 armed black men, all travelling by taxi? Moron. Your article didn’t even think to mention if the South African Communist Party even has that many members. It’d make the operation sorta hard to carry out if they don’t.

I hate to point this out, but there’s something of a history of racism in South Africa. So it wouldn’t surprise me if white people were afraid. But so far those fears seem to be unjustified. Who knows, there may be some violence after Mandela dies. But a mass murder campaign? I doubt it.

Meanwhile, you’ve made yourself sound like an ignorant racist prick. But if you actually ARE an ignorant racist prick, I apologize for telling you something you already knew.

Upon reading the post a few more times, I probably am. My bad, though my comments about the very stupid publication remain. Just transfer the other stuff over to there. :wink:

You are being whooshed.

So whooshed I’m amazed it hasn’t left a parting in your hair.

Yeah, we been having a lot of trouble with the “media” here in America lately too.

I don’t enough hair to have a part, and I already made it clear that I misread the post and corrected myself.

Maybe the whooshing is responsible for the lack of hair? :wink:

Not saying the linked article isn’t sensationalistic or tin-foil-hattish, but…

A shrewd columnist whose name I can’t remember once wrote that the only people who actually use the word “nigger” these days are liberals putting it in the mouths of conservatives. Cf. the OP.

It is. It’s a horrible paper. And there are people who swear by it, who love that it gives them the straight-up news that other media outlets “bury.”

No, assholes, the other media outlets actually CHECK THEIR FUCKING FACTS FIRST.

World Net Daily is like Fox News’s crazy uncle, the one they keep in the basement when company comes over.

Well, I wasn’t aware, and I’m a black South African (well, a Coloured South African, but it’s all the same to Americans, isn’t it) - I must remember to use this the next time I argue with my (White) wife - “Just wait 'til Mandela dies!”

Ha! It is to laugh, but the scary thing is that those quotes attributed to Whites could have come from some real people - just like you could probably find someone in Mississippi who thinks slavery is still a good idea

That columnist isn’t all that shrewd if he thinks that’s true.

While the liberal media are reporting extensively on the rumors, apparently none of the newspapers make it to the white public because all the country’s black men are rolling the papers up and standing attentively next to all the country’s windowpanes ready to swat. No Whitey Strips TM are also reportedly being distributed throughout the populace.

That columnist should watch the Chapelle’s Show or listen to rap music.

Sounds a bit paranoid.

But that doesn’t mean it’s impossible.

Of course, the taxi bit sounds kinda like an Onion embellishment.

I have heard people make the argument, completely seriously, that the word they use is “nigga” and is in fact an entierly different word. I don’t agree with that, but that may be the reason rappers generally aren’t criticized for using it and aren’t considered to be of one voice with the KKK.