Damuri Ajashi, you are a moronic troglodyte of a crackpot

Wow! I guess your lack of reading comprehension must be down to your advanced age or something, then.

If you think that every disagreement you have with others is due to their inability to understand you rather than your ability to communicate effectively or the fact that reasonable people can have differing opinions, you are going to die thinking you were right about everything, simply misunderstood. A lot of stupid people die this way.

Good luck with your life. I hope it isn’t as sad and unfulfilling as your posts make it seem.

Thanks! I’m doing pretty well so far.

For the record, I don’t think that every disagreement I have with others is their fault, but this one was pretty obvious. I said nothing about racism being funny (and fuck you for saying that I think it is), I just thought it was idiotic for you to hijack your own thread with your favorite topic.

If you think racism is acceptable when your preferre minority group is given advantages over another based on race then you are a racist. Stop being a racist or defending racists or criticizing people who are objecting to racism and all those problems go away.

I have zero idea what the fuck you’re talking about. I specifically didn’t address your particular bugaboo in that thread because I have no interest in discussing it there (or anywhere, really, but especially not as a hijack). So fuck you again for implying I’m a racist and imputing racist positions on me that I don’t have.

I don’t have a preferred minority group, so fuck you for implying that I favor one minority over others.

It’s like you’re responding to some other poster – you’re putting words in my mouth that I never said anywhere. But since I’m in the Pit, I think I’ll do the same for you:

If you don’t want to be accused of bestiality, you should stop fucking animals, and you should stop defending those who do. Just because you only defend dog-fuckers, and not cat-fuckers, doesn’t make you any less of a dog-fucker.

Your response about by “bugaboo” clearly displays your marginalization of concerns about anti-asian discrimination. I doubt you would dismiss such concerns if raised about anti-black or anti-hispanic discrimination. So I am going to go ahead and say you have some racist tendencies. Maybe this is coming as a surprise to you but anti-asian racism is still racism.

I think you treat anti-black, anti-hispanic, anti-muslim conerns far more seriously than you do anti-asian concerns. I think this mean you prefer certain minorities over others.

So if you met someone with racist tendencies that preffered some racial groups over others and attacked people who were upset about that racism, would you accuse them of racism or bestiality?

Well, since we’re all just saying what we think now: I think you’re a disingenuous fuck who shouldn’t be allowed out of the pit.

I think you have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about and you know nothing about me. So, if you’re going to continue to call me a racist based on no information about me at all, I’m going to continue to call you a dog fucker.

Here, this is you:

You know, you start a thread about admission standards at NYC schools, but do they call me Damuri the thread starter? You reply to threads about various subjects, but do they call me Damuri the thread responder? But, you fuck one dog…

You’re an idiot.
I think it’s sad pathetic how you rely on ideological tribalism.
No need to take you seriously.

I know it hurts your brain to reconcile your racism with your self image but there you have it. You are one of those racists that thinks they aren’t a racist because they recognize anti-black racism. We all have to fight the racism that society has imprinted on us, the job is not done as soon as you recognize anti-black racism is a real thing.

It’s like you have me confused with some other poster. I can’t imagine where you’re getting this from, so I’ll just let this go.

You’re a strange bird, that’s for sure. A strange dog-fucking bird.

IIRC, you thought accusations of racism were much too frequent by progressives. Have you changed your tune?

Maybe.
But your characterization of my concerns over anti-asian discrimination as a “bugaboo” certainly seems like you are dismissive about concerns over anti-asian discrimination. I doubt you would characterize concerns about anti-black, anti-hispnic, or anti muslim discrimination as “bugaboos” You act like it’s weird that i would be bothered by something as trivial as anti-asian discrimination. I think I can say you are being racist based on stuff you wrote right here in the last 24 hours.

Nope. I think UNFOUNDED accusations of racism are bad. If your answer to everything is racism, that is bad. Accusations of racism towards people behaving in racist ways is OK. I am not saying that rittersport is a vile irredeemable racist that out to fuck off and die. I am saying that he is exhibiting racist tendencies by being dismissive of accusations of discrimination against asians.

Do you think we should be excusing anti-asian discrimination because it is coming from progressive posters?

Ha! I love this!

This actually made me chuckle, particularly the “ideological tribalism” line. It’s precisely the kind of thing an ideological tribalist would say.

Did bugaboo become a racial slur and I missed it?

If I characterized your concerns about cops killing black people as a bugaboo of yours. How would you characterize it?

It is a bugaboo of mine! It’s definitely something very significant that I fear and loathe.

That probably means you’re racist against Asians, for some reason.