Damuri Ajashi, you are a moronic troglodyte of a crackpot

Perhaps this is a misunderstanding on my part but I think of bugaboo as being a derisive comment about someone else’s unfounded or imaginary worries and concerns. Something that is more of a personal neuroses than a real issue.

iiandyiiii has been (IIRC) one of the few far left posters who agree that we should not discriminate against asians and admits its existence. I believe he still supports AA in its current form nonetyheless.

I don’t think bugaboo implies fake or a neurosis at all - rather it’s something that really really bothers you on a personal level. Can be real or fake.

Exactly. I don’t know how that implies racism on my part.

I believe it’s your well known attitude toward american chocolate!

According to Merriam Webster:

1 : an imaginary object of fear. 2 : an object or source of dread also : something that causes fear or distress out of proportion to its importance.

Calling something a bugaboo can be derisive when addressing another person, but a bugaboo in and of itself isn’t, since what one person may consider of little importance or unreal another may consider to be of great importance and very real.

This is consistent with my understanding of how bugaboo is used.

Rittersport,
If you didn’t realize that this was the connotation then I this may just be a miscommunication.

So, back to talking about how awesome conservatives are for crying crocodile tears over the impact of affirmative action on Asian Americans?

…but. but, bugbear, though.

Maybe I meant that? Who cares.

You should, they are very different challenge ratings, and if you get them mixed up, then you may have a TPK.

All of my dice are weighted, so either way.

Really?

@discobot roll 2d6 with @RitterSport’s dice.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Ugg.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 3

Seven! Lucky seven!

I guess your dice really are weighted, @RitterSport!

Toldja.

Are he & Aji_de_Gallina the Stinky & Smelly Twins, or just separated at birth? I honestly can’t tell them or their posts apart.

Annnd Aji gets warned.