Dead bear draped in Obama signs dumped on campus

As opposed to the folks who brought you William Ayers, who has no regrets or remorse for all the bombs planted by his buddies in the Weather Undergound–who, in fact, wishes they’d planted more. At least Rudolph isn’t a high ranking member of the Republican Party with connections to John McCain.

No, but since he wasn’t going to vote for Obama, he must have been a racist bear.

Total hijack, but I only just now “got” your user name. An Arky. Anarchy. Heh.

Judging from the negative response, I’ve decided to shelve my “pig impaled on its vagina” project indefinitely.

Wasn’t there a meme/soundbite earlier in the campaign days about tax money used for researching bears? It might be a stretch to assume there was that much thought involved, but…

As long as we’re supposed to regret the acts of our buddies, I’ll apologize now for the unfortunate choices my Repub friends will be making at the polls in a couple of weeks.

It was a cub. The Cubs are from Chicago, like Obama.

Behold, the turd who walks and speaks like a man.

Thanks. I hope people take it to heart before shooting more bears or dolphins or burning pineapples (Obama was born in Hawaii) or smashing black and white cookies or throwing Oreos at people wearing Obama buttons or hog-tying an Indonesian or sticking pins in lions and writing ‘Kenya dig it?’ on them or whatever is next.

Ah, no. This is the turd who walks and speaks like a puling coward who has no confidence whatsoever in “Western Culture”, since he thinks it needs to be coddled and protected from the uncouth barbarism of people who aren’t white and know how to speak a language other than English. And their food’s too spicy, too!

Mr. and Mrs. Ayers? The Palmolive Company? Caliente Cab Co.?

Did I miss something? William Ayers is a high ranking member of the Democratic Party?
Since when?

CMC +fnord!

Terrorist, communist, democrat, same thing.

Dick. And poor loser, too.:smiley:

Johnson heads the Campus Police.

The way he says it, I’ll bet he’s thinkin of somebody.:D:D

That’s totally what I got from it too. Or the Bears. Black + Chicago Bears/Cubs = Symbolism.

I don’t know that any asshat who would do this would be able to reason out that kind of connection though.

This wins the thread.

Maybe whoever did it also had a bug up his ass about Teddy Roosevelt?

Liberals think conservatives are bad people; conservatives think liberals are vicious wild animals who should be shot in the head.

That makes sense (I suppose). Where did this moron get the cub (and where was mama bear?). I do hope the moron got clawed/mawed, but I doubt it.

It is ugly to be sure–against the animal, against Obama and against us. We have free speech–not freedom to go out and kill at random to obscurely protest god knows what. I hope Barney Fife and Sheriff Taylor* TRY to find the perpetrator of this and throw the book at him or her.

*not really a southern slam–I have little respect for campus police anywhere.

Bears are big, ( generally ) dark, and scary; which is how much of the Right thinks of black men. The symbolism was pretty obvious to me, at least.

As for why a cub ? Easier to haul around I expect.

Say what you please, Williams Ayers is a former member of the Weather Underground who has publicly stated that he has no regrets or remorse about it, and he has a close relationship with Obama. Vilify me all you want, it still won’t erase that fact.

If McCain had a similar relationship with a former Klansman, you’d be screaming your head off about it. Liberals apparently consider an association with violent right-wing radicals out of bounds, but an association with violent left-wing radicals is considered somehow not important.