Dealing with evil co-workers

You could set the building on fire.

Well, yes, that too.

Do you work in government? I can’t imagine any other environment in which that kind of absurd nonsense wouldn’t result in people being fired.

I’m guessing black people or poor people.*

He deserves only the best!

Not to “vilify” you but (assuming your OP is sincere which I am not 100% convinced of given the wildly cartoonish nature of your description) you being are an enormous drama queen re the comment. While I can see that the terrifying stamping and hooting of a group of aggressive ghetto Negresses with ill intent might cause anyone to wither, your over the top reaction to criticism might make some think the problem might be yours not theirs.

Ok I laughed.:stuck_out_tongue:

I think we’re being whooshed, however one spells it.
:slight_smile:

Eh, didn’t expect anyone to truly understand my situation without mocking it. I tried, but unfortunately you guys just haven’t been in my shoes to know the deal. I pretty much knew that all I would get here were facetious comments. Some of the replies here are just not worth commenting on simply because they’re plain asinine. Oh well…have fun with your lives people!

Racist alert!

I never said they were Negresses by the way, and they’re not. Go look up the definition of the word ghetto in the slang dictionary – it might help you. Your comment is not only a reflection of your intelligence, but shows prejudice on your part. Shame on you! It’s no wonder that you couldn’t understand one iota of my post. I’m outta here, you guys are shameful! lol!!!

Shame on you too – racist!

I think of Warsaw when I read “ghetto”.

Oh ok glad you cleared that up, you just hate the poor then?:wink:

Maybe you should say what you mean then, instead of using ambiguous language and then getting pissed when someone makes a joke about it.

That’s not very nice. Warsaw is a lovely city. You just hate Poles.

Naw, I’m Jewish. :slight_smile: