Dear European Union

Put down the crack and step away. Yes, I know it makes you feel funny inside. This is not a good funny you’re feeling. This is a bad funny. This is like when Uncle Norway got drunk and put the lampshade on his head and danced on the table and then fell over and hit his head and he ain’t been quite right since.

You’ve redesigned the EU flag.

Now, I understand your thinking. Unity. Diversity. Strength. Honor. Truth. Justice. The American Way. But for the love of the Congress of Vienna, that looks like a test pattern on a television.

“Honey, whose tanks are those invading? Can you make out the flag?”
“It looks like they’ve got a TV with a test pattern. It … it might be Tuvalu. Isn’t their TLD .tv?”

Sheesh. Now I understand why people hate the EU.

I love this quote from the article:

Horrendous flag. Let’s hope cooler heads prevail and prevent us from having to see this eye-numbing flag ever again.

Thankfully, it seems that cooler heads have prevailed:

http://www.ananova.com/yournews/story/sm_583559.html

Holy shit what a horrible flag.

The left hand side wasn’t bad but the rest was terrible :wink:

But I’ve never had congress in Vienna…honestly, Matron, I wuvs only you.

Actually, I’m much more concerned over the Euro currency which - and I don’t have any about my person to verify this - apparently depicts an old man’s flaccid penis on the right-hand side . It’s the currency I don’t have about my person, but thank you for asking.

London Is-that-a-Euro-in-your-pocket-or-have you-prematurely-aged Calling

I’m squinting and squinting, but either these images are out of date, or I can’t see said flaccid penis. It’s one of those magic-eye puzzles, right?

Apparently, the flacid penis is specifically Sweden.

There’s a Power Station joke there that I’m not going near. Not yet, at least.
And that flag- dear, sweet, Jesus. That looks like something my monitor would spit out after a memory crash.

Would have been real beautiful if they had kept that flag-idea and then expanded the EU to 10-15 more countries :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. A flag that can provoke an epileptic seizure. That’s new.

It looks like the kind of fabric that you’d buy at a thrift store so you could make the pants for a 1970’s disco-pimp halloween costume, just before you realized that it was a really bad idea and went as Jon-Benet Ramsey instead.

Jesus Christ on a pogo-stick, that flag sucks!

>> A flag that can provoke an epileptic seizure

That’s the first thing I thought!

I am now waiting for december to explain why all this proves how antisemitic , antiJewish and anti-Israel Europe is.

>> A flag that can provoke an epileptic seizure

That’s the first thing I thought!

I am now waiting for december to explain why all this proves how antisemitic , antiJewish and anti-Israel Europe is.

Yewwwww, that’s a bit nobbly. Thanks for that, John…I think !

So Finland’s the sac and Norway’s absent due to a referendum – and hence the more clearly defined character of the region. Hmmm…

Don’t know about that wallpaper, though. Reminds me of an Austin Powers set design.

My eyes hurt.

No, I like it. Wave that flag at our enemies and you can expect instant capitulation.

Or possibly a zombie-like trance.

Wonderful. It even beats the Y-fronts of South Africa.

pan

It looks like something Channel 4 would use as an avant-garde promo background.

I am holding a 2 Euro bit in my hand, (Matron, my tablets please) and its the first time I’ve noticed it.

But then again, Engilsh notes have had a hairy Lizzy on them for years!! :wink:

I like the flag. You can all fuck off.

Bite me.

You are Laurence Llewellen Bowen and I claim my €5

How did you know??

Is my ruff showing?

flounces off