Dear Mississippi Tea Party: Are You Sure Inciting Treason Isn't A Crime?

I must admit to being intrigued by the idea that obeying the law is treasonous. Do they have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

Sure, but through the mail, sometimes the crayons smear.

Oh, that hardly scratches the surface!

Especially when you are trying to write on tinfoil.

I am a firm believer in pseudolaw, which gives me the freedom to disobey practically any government rule I want to. But these folk have set a new (inverse?, obverse?, reverse?) standard – that obeying the law constitutes a crime.

I don’t think they’ve considered what is going to happen when there are like a thousand times more prisoners then there are now.

The villain from the original Superman. The MTP is acting like that guy is taking over instead of the court ruling on the ACA, hur hur.

Did I get it wrong or am I being whooshed?

That would mean about 9,250,000,000 prisoners; so we’d better get to breeding to produce the necessary people to fill the prisons with! :smiley:

Whooshed. ZOG = “Zionist Occupation Government”, a hobgoblin of some right wing groups.

Protocols of the Elders of the Zion Baptist Church?

But if you believe you can just no obey any law you want, can’t they disobey the law that says you have to obey the law?

But that might cause a rip in the fabric of space time! Think, man! Think!

No, it’s simple. When a violation of pseudolaw occurs, the trial can only take place when the judge, jury, prosecutor, defendant et al aren’t in the courtroom. When they’re present, the trial has to go wait in the lobby till they leave again (preferably through the courtroom window).

Yeah, we lost in the public arena. But much like the suffragists, we’re not done. Just because the public has fallen for a fairly obvious and clearly wrong propaganda campaign does not mean that we’re not going to stop trying to sway the public opinion. Universal health care is a common-sense solution, much like Euclidean geometry, Aristotelian physics, and racial profiling. And like those three, it’s a horrendously bad idea once you actually look into it.

Except of course, it isn’t; which is why the rest of the world is going for it. The people who carefully avoid looking into it are the opponents; their understanding of UHC is often inaccurate to the point of being practically delusional. “Death panels” and “UHC would have let Stephen Hawking die”, indeed.

If universal health care is so bad, one has to wonder why the US is spending so many orders of magnitude MORE on their system than everyone else, and yet still have so many bad outcomes, and so many people that can only get emergency care.

What’s horrendously bad about Euclidian geometry? Or do surveyors, architects and others now use Riemannian geometry?

Because maintaining the illusion of “personal responsibility” is more important to conservatives than actual outcomes.

The really hip architects, like the Cthulhu-inspired ones, have been using non-Euclidean geometry for a long time now. It really blasts your brain.

**Bricker **is posting from the Dread City of R’Lyeh. Strange angles and criss-crossing parallels as far as the eye can see.

Don’t you know that Einstein changed all that? Euclidean geometry only works (more or less accurately) in a weak gravitational field.

It’s just like Betsy McCaughey (the Einstein of health care) showed that, unless you’re orbiting a black hole, UHC leads to death panels.

Ahhh, it’s a perfect analogy. Every other industrialized country except the USA is a weak gravitiational field, but America is a Black Hole of exceptionalism.