Describe the underwear you're wearing right now

You caught me just when I’m doing the laundry.

Not wearing any underwear right now :slight_smile:

Earlier today, I was wearing my worn-out pair of blue plaid Joe Boxers.

I’m the least girly woman you will ever meet.

I’m wearing bright pink gingham underwear from Victoria’s Secret.

We used to play this game in college. Whomever got the most answers, from strangers, won. It could get dangerous.

I am wearing cream lace boyshorts. The lace flowers are embroidered in pretty colors around the legs. There’s a matching little top thing but I’m not wearing it right now.

Superman* blue, high-cut bikini briefs, with lighter blue trim at the waist and legholes. Cotton.

*No actual portrayals of Superman or his emblem are on my underwear. They’re plain.

Black cotton briefs.

I have girded my loins in the American Flag. Boxers.

Dark green satin boxers with Daffy Duck printed all over.
I normally wear boxers under my suit and I leave them on when I get home and change into jeans.
If you had of asked on a weekend it would have been something completely different.

I’m not wearing any right now. However, I normally just wear black low-rise ones, although I have a surprising number of pink pairs in my drawer (my favorite is the thong that says “I feel pretty” on the front).

Tight, skimpy briefs that accentuate my rippled abs and sinewy thighs, yet scarcely contain my burgeoning manhood.

Um, actually, it’s gray brushed cotton briefs.

Black cotton boxers. Really thrilling stuff.

black silk briefs

And, yes, I am a guy, and, no, they aren’t panties.

Banana Republic cotton boxers that are blood red covered in black widow spiders (you can tell by the hour glass on top of their bodies.) I think they were a halloween promotion. I bought them at the outlet store.

Black boxers with red hearts. Every fifth or sixth heart is on fire, in the style of a hot rod paintjob.

Black cotton thong. Basic, but comfy and sexy.

FTL boxer briefs. The new kind that have no labels and internal elastic. Pretty comfy.

If you think I’m playing along with your sick fetish, you’re crazy.

Looks like you got about 35 responses for the ol’ spank bank, though, so good for you.

Grey Hanes boxer briefs.

checks Navy blue boxers. Nothing overly special about them.

I think I win the award for most boring. Plain white cotton Hanes her-way briefs. Any other day and it would have been something cuter or more colorful with a cut more suitable for the low waisted pants styles of the day. This is the last pair I have left from my dull only white underwear days. Ah well.