Desperate Housewives 11/19

Weirdness with the new neighbor continues tonight–I mean, of course, the guy with the basement full of kid stuff and photos of half-naked kids.

bump

I’m starting to not really care what happens to any of these people. I used to like Mike, but he’s not Mike anymore.

Everybody in the Orson / Bree storyline, deserves eachother.

I’m glad to see Dixie Carter any old time, and I wish they’d give her more to do than just bitching and boozing. When Bree threw Orson out of the house, what happened to Orson’s mom? I was out of the room for a moment, fetching dinner. Did mom leave? Is she going to live in Bree’s house even though Orson has been tossed out the door? Yikes. I can’t imagine sharing a house with my late mother-in-law. For several years after my husband and I got married, his mother referred to me as the woman who took her son away.

Don’t care about Susan and Ian or the snooty butler, although I was happy to see Susan slap ol’ Snooty. But she should not have apologized for doing it. You’re perfectly justified in beating the help when the help calls you a whore.

Gabby’s story should’ve been so much funnier than it was.

Has Lynette ever told a lie and not been caught in it almost instantaneously?

I am so glad that Bree remembered that Orson had lied about knowing Monique in the morgue.

Mother Hodge’s prayer at the dinner table cracked me up.
I hope they don’t make things too mushy between Gabi and the girls.
Susan and Ian–still dull, but at least Mr. Pitt’s there to liven things up.

[QUOTE=pinkfreud]
I’m glad to see Dixie Carter any old time, and I wish they’d give her more to do than just bitching and boozing. When Bree threw Orson out of the house, what happened to Orson’s mom? I was out of the room for a moment, fetching dinner. Did mom leave? Is she going to live in Bree’s house even though Orson has been tossed out the door? Yikes. I can’t imagine sharing a house with my late mother-in-law. For several years after my husband and I got married, his mother referred to me as the woman who took her son away.
[/QUOTE]

They didn’t show what happened to Orson’s mom.

in the previews for next week, they sowed Orson and Bree back together, and I think kicking Mom out