Destroy All Humans.

Hey guys, anyone play this yet?

I love the idea and the graphics in the commercial looked good but I am wary.

So, anybody?

It’s a very high-quality game, and quite funny to boot.

Yep…really good game. I’m stuck on a level, but other than that…

I was going to post a topic about this game. I’ve had my eye on it for awhile now but I’m reluctant to buy it because I’ve been burned on nearly every game purchase I’ve made in the last several years.

Normally I just rent them because game companies have virtually stopped even trying to give their games any replay value (which is one of the most important things to me in a game, because an 6-hour game with no replay value is NOT worth $50 + tax to me.) My Hollywood video, however, only got one copy of the game and it was stolen the first day they got it. This happens to most of their games. Worthless little punks come in there and bend the case enough to shake the game out and then skip out the door without any fear of detection. They really need to get a better system.

So I have two questions for those of you who are playing this game:

1 - How long does it take to beat it?
2 - Does it have any real replay value?

No need to go into any great detail, as I’d rather not see spoilers. Thanks.

It’s tough to say, cause it’s one of those games where you just have to put the controller down and do something else for a while. I’m on the last level, and I’d estimate that I’ve spent about 12 hours on it so far. YMMV, though–if you’re really good at 3PS, it should go quickly.

I think so, but it’s not the sort of thing you’ll pick up right away to replay.

The best thing about console games is that you can rent them. NSL for PC gamers like me. You really have to do some research to not get screwed. Even then sometimes, against all better judgement, I’ll go and buy something like MoO3 anyways. :smack:

I’d say this is a great game for a rental, but I don’t think it’s worth paying full price for. For me, the game is getting pretty repetitive. I think you could complete it in a rental period if you were pretty dedicated.