Did Hitler have only one testicle?

Actually, there’s some historic fact to back this up. Apparently he lost it during WWI.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. :smiley:

LINK TO COLUMN: Did Hitler have only one testicle? - The Straight Dope

Aw, nuts. I mean, nut.

You know who else has only one testicle?

Armstrong!

Still controversial. Probably never to be proved.

Welcome to the Straight Dope Message Boards, Just a Comment, glad you found us. For future ref, when you start a thread, it’s helpful to other readers if you provide a link to the column under discussion. Saves search time and keeps us on the same page. No biggie, I’ve added a link, and you’ll know for next time. And, as I say, welcome!

Well, then, Mr. Perfect, let’s blow off one of your testicles in a World War, and we’ll just see how YOU start treating the Jews, and Poland, and the gypsies!!!

:wink:

I feel compelled to include this quote from the linked article:
In 2002, controversial artist Takashi Murakami made a commissioned sculpture of Hitler’s testicle for an unnamed bidder for an alleged $14.7 million. The testicle was rumored to have a diameter of 10 feet and was made of cast iron. Art critic Brian Sewell called the work “feeble”.*

See: The Armstrong and Miller Show - Hitler sketch - YouTube

Himmler had something similar.

And poor old Goebbels had no balls at all.

If there has ever been an inappropriate adjective for anything that is made of cast iron with a diameter of ten feet, it would be “feeble”.

Apparently its been reported that a medical report was unearthed documenting Hitler having only one testicle (http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/327563/hitler-had-just-one-testicle-medical-records-show/)

The Sun? Really? The Sun? The bloody SUN?

Zombie outrage.

In fact a modern day ink pen company adopted his nickname “Uniball”.

Hitler was born with only one according to a prison doctors record. I’ve always heard this about Hitler and apparently documentation has turned up that confirms it wasn’t just a rumor. Crytorchidism is when one has wondered off, not descended, vanished, it simply means only one ball is where two should be.