Did Jesus shit? Did it stink?

If he’s perfect, there wouldn’t be any waste, right?

Yes and yes.

That may sound flip, but Christian theology insists on the point that he had a normal, human body, and the Bible says he ate. That would not make his body imperfect, it would make it perfectly functional.

He invented “pull my finger,” by the way. I think that’s in one of the Nag Hammadi codices somewhere.

He’s spiritually perfect, fully divine, and fully human. While he could do some superhuman things with his body, there’s no reason to think it didn’t essentially function like other human bodies.

Learned that one from his dad, as shown here.

Holy shit!

Would his large intestine work so exquisitely* that the precise amount of fluid was always reabsorbed-- never too much to cause constipation, but always giving him one of those perfectly formed shits that are completely clean when you wipe?

*Or whatever factors contribute to this phenomenon.

Odin, on the other hand, never ate, he only drank wine; so I guess he settled for a leak from time to time.

Yes, he pinched loaves. Don’t know about fishes.

Which way did he hang the toilet paper?

Also found in the book Lamb, as I recall.

It’s a little known fact that the Sermon on the Mount was followed by the lengthier Contemplation on the Throne.

For some reason I don’t think I’ll ever be able to see that shortest verse in the Bible the same way again: Jesus wept.

Yes, it stinks! Mostly because of all the chiles and jalepenos.

Too much Taco Bell the night before, probably…

Jesus had a divine colostomy bag and angels came during the night and took care of it for him.

munches popcorn

Today you can find his shit in Eucharist crackers.

I don’t even wanna know what you googling to wake up this three year old thread.

Maybe it was the earliest found perfume.

Appropriate zombie thread.

If he ate, he shat.

I miss Diogenes the Cynic… Without him, I never would have known that Jesus invented “Pull my finger.” (And all the real stuff he taught us, too.)