Did...something happen to Frosted Cheerios?

I thought at first something just happened to the GENERIC frosted Cheerios, because, uh, I only buy the kaff kraptacular secondhand knockoff version of things…so I went along the shelf and and said: OK…Cheerios…Generic cheerios…Honey nut…generic honey nut…Apple Cinnimon…Generic Apple Cinnimon (and so help me god - if anything the Apple Cinnimon should’ve been cut - this is the most VILE concoction since HoneyCombs cereal {yeah yeah yeah!} ever made!) AND NO FROSTED CHEERIOS!!!

ANYONE?

Oh man, I loooove Apple Cinnamon Cheerios! I didn’t even know they made Frosted Cheerios, btw.

Wait, where can I get some apple cinnamon cheerios?? I GOTTA KNOW!!

Frosted Cheerios are not listed as discontinued by General Mills. In my area they are primarily available at Wal-Mart and Target stores. Interestingly, in the same area Apple Cinnamon Cheerios appear to only be available at Safeway stores.

Use the Product Locator on the General Mills site to find the nearest store to you.

FASCINATING! Apparently I can buy them at Wal-Marts and Targets, but not at any GROCERY stores in my area. How very very surreal. :confused: