Did You Hear It? Well?

I just heard the world premier of the new Pearl Jam single thanks to Media Player and KNDD in Seattle.

It is a slow, brooding, surreal type of song - I LOVED IT, but then again, I love Pearl Jam.

Did anyone else catch it? Wadda think?

Pardon me while I burst into flames.

I love Pearl Jam, too—I bought it from Nancy Kwan on TV, and it really IS “the ancient Chinese beauty secret”—keeps my skin so soft and supple!

BA-DA-DUMMM

I hear it is good on toast too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t heard it yet, though the modern rock radio station is running it.

I’m none-too-happy with Eddie and the boys of late, One Last Kiss made me want to slam my head into the radio, and Wish List was equally annoying.

Here’s hoping they get back the angst we all know they’re so good at…

I hated Last Kiss so much it makes me cringe everytime I hear it. What the hell was Eddie thinking?

KNDD in Seattle is the only station playing the song right now. They got the world premier rights, so unless you live in Seattle or listen to it via Media Player, you won’t hear it until next week.

It is definitely full of the angst and surreal sound of their earlier stuff.

Nope, haven’t heard it. Don’t expect my station’ll be playing it… ducks Doper-thrown tomatoes

Your Official Cat Goddess since 10/20/99.

I just washed my cat. It’ll take me hours to get the hairs off my tongue.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp --100% certified genuine WallyM7™ sig

I don’t know about those rights, Diane, I heard the song on the way home from work today on WXRT 93.1 in Chicago. It was O.K., pretty mellow.

I am a huge Pearl Jam fan, and my sister caught a pick from Mike McReady last year at a concert. She lost it at home somewhere, and she just found it the other day. She gave it to me because she knows how obsessed I am with guitars. I framed it with a picture of him playing at a concert I attended.

Trying is the first step to failure