Died alone in a hotel room?

[QUOTE=Slithy Tove]
May all your catamites be callipygous; or better yet, super-callipygous.
[/QUOTE]

Indeed, but with the baggy pants the prospective catamites are wearing these days, who can tell?!

Mind you, though, at this point in my famine (not that there ever WAS a feast), I’d probably settle for, oh, just breathing–baggy pants or not. Oh, and won’t axe-murder me.

Yeah, it’s that bad. :frowning:

Aaaaaand the Great Doper Gay Conspiracy is well on our way to our ultimate goal of being able to hijack ANY thread on the boards into a Big Gay Flirt Thread! Good work, girlfriends!

Super-fragile callipygous extrovert, ferocious:
Even though the puns in it are simply quite atrocious
If you need a catamite, Matt’s truly quite precocious
He may make a fricative that becomes very plocious

Anyone want to take the second verse? :slight_smile:

Well, as soon as I read “super-calllipygous”, I knew there was a Mary joke in there somewhere. Whether Poppins, Martin, Magdalene or Hartman…

[QUOTE=jayjay]
Aaaaaand the Great Doper Gay Conspiracy is well on our way to our ultimate goal of being able to hijack ANY thread on the boards into a Big Gay Flirt Thread! Good work, girlfriends!
[/QUOTE]

Yes, my gah-gah-for-reaheads sister, victory is imminent! Hugs, kisses, and tears all around. Now, hand me a tissue, please; my mascara is running.

Oh, and, Polycarp, “plocious”? Now the folks at Google, dictionary.com, and m-w.com think I’m a complete dolt. :wink:

They had to tear it down. Once a wallpaper’s killed a man, it gets a taste for human blood and never goes back.

[QUOTE=Li’l Pluck]
Oh, and, Polycarp, “plocious”? Now the folks at Google, dictionary.com, and m-w.com think I’m a complete dolt. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

He made it up, punning on “plosive”, another term for stop (a phoneme made by interrupting the flow of air, such as p, t, k, g, d, or b.

[QUOTE=Li’l Pluck]
Mind you, though, at this point in my famine (not that there ever WAS a feast), I’d probably settle for, oh, just breathing–baggy pants or not. Oh, and won’t axe-murder me.
[/QUOTE]

I’m breathing. Beyond that I make no promises.

[QUOTE=Polycarp]
Super-fragile callipygous extrovert, ferocious:
Even though the puns in it are simply quite atrocious
If you need a catamite, Matt’s truly quite precocious
He may make a fricative that becomes very plocious

Anyone want to take the second verse? :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

[Bad Dick Van Dyke Cockney accent]

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay

Because I hated leather chaps
When I was just a lad
Me ‘master’ gave me dick a tweak
And told me I was bad
But then one day I learned a word
That saved me aching dick
The biggest word I ever heard
And it might help your prick!

[/Bad Dick Van Dyke Cockney accent]

[QUOTE=Otto]
I’m breathing. Beyond that I make no promises.
[/QUOTE]

Now, see, I can live with that kind of honesty!
(So, do I have to hide my axes when you come over, or what?) :wink:

[QUOTE=matt_mcl]
He made it up, punning on “plosive”, another term for stop (a phoneme made by interrupting the flow of air, such as p, t, k, g, d, or b.
[/QUOTE]

I just scanned the Wiki article on this subject, and…oy! What’s that line from “Yentl”? Oh, yeah: The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know. :frowning: :wink:

Fighting ignorance, indeed! Thank you! :slight_smile: