Disney movie seen around 1974, about two kids stranded on a beach

Around 1974, I saw a Disney movie on TV (on The Wonderful World of Disney, I think) about two kids (about 10 - a boy and a girl) who are somehow stranded alone in an isolated area (in South America, perhaps?). They decide to walk towards civilization (hugging the shoreline, I think), surviving on what they can catch/find.

Anyone else remember this?

Three Without Fear?

That’s got to be it. Guess I was younger than I thought when I saw it. Thanks! (I was only off by one kid)

The film doesn’t seem to be available streaming or on DVD. It’s based on a 1947 children’s novel by Robert C. Du Soe (sometimes spelled DuSoe). It seems to be well regarded by those who have read it (Goodreads rating of 4.57), but it’s hard to track down a copy. Here’s a brief review of the book: Clear Heart Blog: Three Without Fear

Skipping around randomly I landed on this sentence from the narrator:

“Dave could see it starting all over again: the running and the hiding and the fear.”

So apparently the tiltle is deceptive and there is indeed fear. It gets worse, though, because in another random sentence he says

“Pedro took advantage of his friendship with the burro.”

Posted by the same Youtube account, this has the proper year "and* number of kids.

The one bit I really remember is that at ome point they find enough canned food (washed up on a beach?) that they get a bit spoiled and discard edible but not tasty food - a tendency that gives them trouble later on