Do you go to public places in your Pj's?

I have

A few times after I’ve already changed into them for the night, I’ve decided I wanted to go back out (like to the gas station to get a soda) and have just put on shoes and sometimes a coat and gone. I have very cute pajamas in matching sets and this going out post-pajama usually happens around 2 AM, so it’s not like I’m going to run into my principal or many potential boyfriends or anything.

And during the summer, I’ll sometimes wear pajama shorts to dance class and then out (like to the grocery store) afterwards.

Never. Never never never. Ever. I’m embarrassed for people I see out in their pajamas.

I’m 42, and I work at home, and I often refer to having a “jammie job.” Generally, if I leave the house, I will put on actual clothing, but if I can get away with being in my jammies, I will. And yes - I do shower and get clean and then put my jammies on (not BACK on, just on), but makeup is generally reserved for out of the house days.

Heeee! :stuck_out_tongue:

I occasionally wore pajamas and even slippers to some of the lecture classes I had in college before graduating last year, but I never wore 'jammies to my various lab courses. I only had to walk two blocks to get to class those last couple years. If I knew I was going right back to sleep after a lecture, then I figured it to be worthwhile to just to keep the pajamas on me.

I saw a woman, maybe 25ish? who was walking along at lunch, from work- but was wearing powder blue fuzzy scuff slippers, :eek: but with a denim skirt and a polo shirt. WTF?

Ladies; for the sake of the little baby Jesus- it’s bad enough to wear those silly and impractical shower-shoe sandal thongs everyfucking where, but leave the damn bedroom slippers at home. PJ’s too.

Yes, Muffin, I saw your post. I am sorry for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I was in high school, I had some pants that some people thought were pajama pants, but weren’t really meant as such. Or at least, that’s what I told myself. They were incredibly loud though.

These days, I wear regular pants when going out, but that’s mainly for practical considerations. I need lots of pockets to carry all my crap. Keys go in the right front pocket, the left front pocket holds a slightly smaller mass of coins than that required to create a singularity, and a cell phone holder thingy, the right ass pocket holds my wallet, while the left ass pocket might carry such random things as a grocery list, an address and phone number to some place, measurements for a door, whatever.

Count me in the group that doesn’t have PJs. I sleep in my boxers - and sometimes a T Shirt.

I don’t own PJs. I’ve been known to wear ratty sweats for a quick run to a store, and I’ve worn my robe to the mailbox, but we live in the middle of nowhere, and I doubt that a neighbor has ever seen me attired thus.