Do you know somebody who really resembles a TV character?

A couple days ago saw someone at the grocery store who looked like Ted Cruz had aged 15 years.

Somebody where I work looks just like “George McFly” from the movie ‘Back to the Future’.

Off-topic, but I play music with a fairly small group of people, and one of them looks like just like Eric Clapton; another just like Buck Owens.

There was an ex-hockey player (Jimmy Fox) who used to do color commentary for LA Kings’ broadcasts. Die his hair blond, and he was the spitting image of Barney Rubble.

At my last full-time job (at a company that was primarily in the business of orking cows), I had a fellow cow-orker who looked indistinguishably like Beavis – even more so than Gym Jordan, IIRC.

(Cow orking is often more work than you’d imagine, depending largely on the disposition of the cow.)

I know a guy who is a dead ringer for Tom from Succession. Even the behavior is such a close resemblance that I could almost guess what Tom would do on the show, based on how the other dude would act.

My dental hygienist looks just like Cheryl Hines. Too bad I only get my teeth cleaned twice a year.

I know a few people who look like Carl Brutananadilewski from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I’ve been told that I looked a bit like Tobey Maguire, at least when I was younger and hadn’t yet grown a beard. I remember once circa 2005 a neighbor kid came up to me and said “You know what? You look like Spiderman.” Since I wasn’t wearing a spider suit I assume he meant Tobey Maguire, who played Spiderman at the time. And that wasn’t the first time I was told I looked like him.

My sister strongly resembles her as well, and in fact went as her for Halloween 2008, complete with red suit (purchased at a thrift store) and beauty pageant sash and sceptre (from a toy store).

I had a TA in college who also looked a lot like Barney Rubble. Great teacher, too, although I heard later that he ended up doing something totally unrelated.

In the early 1990s, I abruptly changed my hairstyle from that of Daria Morgendorffer to a pixie cut, and my nickname at work became “Jamie Lee” because so many people thought I looked like Jamie Lee Curtis.

Several years ago, I had my groceries rung up by a woman who was a dead ringer for Malia Obama, and that included her height.

Had a student who looked like Charlie Day (from Always Sunny). He went all-in, perfecting Charlie’s gravelly conspiracy-crazy voice and his mannerisms.

A number of years ago I took my family out for a Mother’s Day brunch and there was an older patron at the restaurant who looked nearly identical to the late actor, Broderick Crawford.

I approached him and told him that. He told me he’s been told that in past years although not so much lately. “Not many living who would even know who he was”.

In 1967 I went to my first eye doctor appointment where I was first prescribed glasses. I told the eye doctor “you look just like Richard Nixon”. He responded with “I don’t know if I should be flattered or insulted.” (How prophetic)

Apparently I look like Alan Rickman. Specifically Hans Gruber from Die Hard when I grow my hair and facial stubble a bit and wear a suit.

May I just say, “Wow”.

Reid Ewing (Dylan from Modern Family) is a doppelgänger for a boy I had a crush on in high school.

As noted in another thread, I used to work with a pathologist who resembled Grady, the creepy deceased Overlook Hotel caretaker from The Shining, only his personality was even less appealing.

I used to have a coworker who was built exactly like Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Perfectly egg-shaped body with a high waist exactly in the middle.

That wasn’t even in the top-10 oddest things about him.

If I posted a pic…ANY pic… of my friend Eric, you would yell “Cameron!”

He looks exactly like Ferris Bueller’s friend.