Which character are you like on TV?

I was wondering if anyone else is ever told they remind somebody of a TV character (real/cartoon/etc). I am repeatedly told that I remind people of Chandler Bing on Friends. Not from looks, but mainly from actions and the fact that I try to turn just about any situation into a good laugh. Of course the odd thing is that my wife acts just like Monica on that show. We are a match made in sitcom heaven I guess. Anybody else out there that gets this kind of thing?

And, if anyone says they are like Scrappy Doo, I want this thread immediately destroyed in every possible way.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

I’m sort of like Fonzy. Well without the motorcycle. Oh yeah, and I don’t have the magical thumb, or his way girls.

Oh shit, maybe I’m more like Potsy :frowning:

“Trying is the first step towards failure.” Homer Simpson

I tried to be funny in my previous post, and that’s all I could think of.

I guess I’m most like Ralph Malph.

People have referred to me as McGuyver before (I think because I fix things with duct tape and paper clips and such), but more commonly people say I laugh like Butt-Head(ya know: uh huh huh…) DOH!

“I would far rather be ignorant than wise in the foreboding of evil.”

-Æschylus. 525-456 B. C.

Frazier meets Howard Stern…

Yer pal,
Satan

Wile E. Coyote; I don’t start falling until I realize that I’ve run over the edge of the canyon. Plus I love to eat roadrunners.

Well,like I said before,a cross between Felix Unger and Racheal of Friends!

Uh, a cross between Kevin Heffernan, Archie Bunker, and Gilligan???

People call me john stamos, i don’t have any illusions about being good looking, i think it’s the hair.

I treated Art as the supreme reality, and life as a mere mode of fiction–Oscar Wilde

Oh yeah, johnny depp too. hair again. and i get called richard greico alot. hair.

I treated Art as the supreme reality, and life as a mere mode of fiction–Oscar Wilde

Remember Chris “In The Morning” from Northern Exposure?

I’m him, minus the sexism.

Doctor Who.

Not any one of them, all of them.

TennHippie: Chris from Northern Exposure? In voice or looks? NOT that that would matter at all…yummmm.
Me? Winona Ryder Hair and face shape with a cross between Janeane Garafalo, Matthew Perry and Ellen Degeneres ( Minus Ann Heche) personality.

Ok, I’m embellishing…I’m Joanie Loves Chachi.

Lisa Simpson…I think I am smart like she is and I try to do the right thing but I have no illusions about the rest of society.

–Gail
“Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.” --John Cleese

When I was in high school, I was told I looked like Doc from “The Love Boat”.

Ah, the early eighties. Gotta love 'em.

I think in dispensation I’m like Arthur on “It’s Like, You Know . . .” Not that that’s a bad thing–Chris Eigemann is pretty cool.

Won’t be a TV character for a while yet, but I look and act a lot like Silent Bob from Kevin Smith’s movies (and the upcoming Clerks animated series, coming to ABC in March!)

http://www.madpoet.com
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Oh yeah, and I did have the nickname Scrappy Doo when I was in drum corps. The shortest of the contra players by a good 5 inches (I’m only 5’8") I was easily the strongest. Couple that with being the young guy…

http://www.madpoet.com
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Chandler on Friends. I’m always trying to make a joke, even if I have to stretch the references beyond what anyone else would understand.

Some people tell me I look somewhat like Sylvester Stallone, minus the muscles.

They don’t live to tell about it though :wink:

Personality: mmmmmmm say, some sort of Frasier meets Norm ? The king of one-liners and witty responses on the one hand, and the eloquent, sophisticated and educated Bon Vivant on the other hand.

Send your marriage proposals to cold@xs4all.nl :slight_smile:

I’m also extremely non-arrogant, did I mention that ?

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)