Every Thursday in my local paper, there is a section called “Do You Know?” that basically takes some Random Person and gives you tidbits about their life. I thought this would be a fun thing for us to fill out.
1. Do you know: Skerri
2. Family? Me, two cats, and three goldfish.
3. Birthplace? Charleston, SC, USA
4. Occupation? Pharmacy tech for a drug studies program.
5. Hobbies? Reading, trivia, watching wrestling, and hanging out at the bar.
6. First job? Working at Sears Termite and Pest control as a <gasp> telemarketer.
7. Worst habit? Biting my nails, with cursing like a sailor in second place.
8. An event you would like to have witnessed? Elvis’s “68 Comeback Special”.
9. Best advice you’ve been given? Don’t lose your sense of humor, it’s the only thing you’ve got sometimes.
10. Fantasy dinner guests? Emily Dickinson, Edgar Allan Poe, and Stephen King.
11. Something most people don’t know about you? Despite scientific theories, I always have and always will believe in ghosts.