Do you like me?

DRAT!

So here I am in my office, door locked…calls on hold…wearing only a smile and trying to set the timer on my digital camera.

What the hell, I may need these pics for future posts. May as well take advantage of being nude avec camera.

hmmm…if someone said I will send you naked pics of me for $.05, I would take the odds and drop the nickel on the chance it was good stuff. I would risk a dime as well. A quarter…but where would I draw the line? A thought for another post…

I’m not sure that polling strangers on an on-line bulletin board counts as *self-*evaluation. (“I do not think that words means what you think it means.”)

What do it mean? I thunk maybe you could help. Please. I need some more 10s.

Back to http://www.dictionary.com for me. I am SO humiliated…

Ok, well if you’ve got all the equipment ready you might as well send the pics out…

maybe I’ll learn something…

<Beavis> Huhu…equipment huhu</Beavis>

Jeez, guys, it was a joke. I could tell that from the OP. Give the kid a break.

Lessee:

Intelligence: 8 (you found us, didn’t you?)

Capacity for original thought: 7 (I recognize your name, You must have done something right)

General attractiveness: 3.141 (may be subject to change, I suggest you find the people pages)

Breath freshness: 0 (Dude, what did you have for breakfast? Anchovies?)

Reliability: 5

Sex appeal: i

Approachability: 9 (he left himself wide open, he must be approachable)

Do you like me?

Do I what!?

Do you like me?

*Do I like you?

For 32 posts you’ve said some stuff, read some stuff, then some stuff,

For 32 posts you’ve been on the boards…

ain’t that what friends are foooooorrr*

Then you like me?

I suppose I do

Then I suppose I like… you… too.

Well, I think you’re funny, and that’s all that counts, right? I will have to evaluate those nekkid photos though in order to give you the most accurate and complete survey answers.

Suuuuurveeeey SAYS…

…I finally got a sig out of this. So it wasn’t a total loss…

Well don’t keep us in suspense! What is it?

…the mean hearted old timer who was so un-welcoming. Maybe she just didn’t get it? I dunno. She’s been around a while so I guess I must have commited a dope-foul I am not aware of…

Yeah. You called him, a her. Unforgivable.

*<;o)

I thought this response was pretty funny.

–Cliffy

I’ll give you an average of 8 just for whoosing at least three posters with this thread!!!

Please rate me 1-10 (10 being best) in the following categories:

Intelligence - 1

Leadership skills - 9

Capacity for original thought - 7

General attractiveness - 4

Breath freshness - 6

Reliability - 3

Sex appeal - 5

Approachability - 8

:confused: There’s only 8 categories and you gave us 10 numbers to use. Are we supposed to make up two more categories, or did you mess up counting? (This is why you only got a 1 for “Intelligence”, you know.)

Anyway, here are the two additional categories:
Musical ability - 2

Pop culture knowledge - 10

SNIP SNIP

Thanks. I am doing a self evaluation and your opinions will be helpful. **
[/QUOTE]

Actually the poicture thing wold not be a bad idea… Maybe some of us can come up with ideas for a photo shoot for you…
How about naked… in a tub of Gilbeys Gin (you have to shave your butt firts)

Do I know you?

My My
All these neveaux posters congregating in the one thread ?

How nice!

And the OP coming back to tell us not to take him seriously and that he didnt mean to be so offensive ?

Reminds me of something…