Do You Post Too Much, All At Once?

Does seeing your user name listed as the “Last Post” for all the most recent threads give you pause?

Here in MPSIMS, for example, at the time I started writing this, Least Original User Name Ever occupied the top three spots, and five of the top eight. Meanwhile, Kythereia occupied the other three.

I don’t mean to single these two out, as I enjoy sharing the boards with them. I, myself have noticed on occasion that I’ve been the last poster in the top three in a forum.

Do you notice when it’s you?
Do you notice when it’s someone else?
Do you care?

I only care when I am the last poster to a thread, ever. I feel I kill an inordinate amount of threads.

SSG Schwartz

Although I am just getting started here-ditto. Although I am hoping I have just been unluckily getting into threads as they were winding down. I keep telling myself that anyway.

Me too. I’m still trying to determine if it’s me or just my timing.

I don’t usually suck all the oxygen out of a room when I walk in.

Naw. I rarely have more than 4 or 5 posts a day. Some days much more, but some days I can’t find anything I want to bother typing.

I usually open threads in a new tab, and then close the forum. So, I’m sure I do it on occasion, but I don’t care in the least, because I don’t notice.

I know just what you mean. Maybe it’s my wonderful personality. :slight_smile:

I don’t post enough to get bothered by it in the ways suggested by the OP, but I agree with Sgt Schwartz et al about how it can be bothersome to keep killing threads.