Do you support the FBI search at Mar-A-Lago?

I think this is where

Comes in.

Leaving out all the speculation, based on what we know and how the legal system is at least supposed to work, the FBI went in under legal warrant, which has to show sufficient probable cause. Since I don’t think anyone was blind to the social consequences, I also believe that the ‘sufficient’ in this case was at a much higher bar than serving a warrant on your average white collar criminal, much less the level where our society allows a cop to shoot up the wrong place on a warrant and walk away with a slap on the wrist.

Lastly, since Trump has to know what the warrant covered, but isn’t talking about it, instead repeating his favorite ‘witch hunt’ lines, it even more strongly supports the theory that it is legitimate. So I do show support for the FBI search at Mar-A-Lago, but if it is shown to be incorrect, I also support a full apology and compensation for damages to the exact extent supported in every other example of legal overreach by our various police forces in the country as supported by our various Republican representatives.