Does Hell Exist?

It doesn’t matter which way I go. I’m bound to run into at least half my relatives.

As long as John Tesh still performs, there will always be a hell.

Of course it exists. And it’s the largest place that’s ever been. You can find it in between any two given ears provided they both reside directly across from each other on the same sphere. Occasionally, you’ll even spot heaven there.

Oh, and about the two ears thing - don’t focus too much on that, or you’ll be troubled by Van Gogh’s lament as he just went around in hellish circles.

According to Pat Benetar, Hell is for children. So it looks like we’re all out of the woods anyway.

Hell is only for children while they are children. As they grow, hell grows with them, the final manifestation being a parent of a teenage child.

Maybe. But that’s too hard to rhyme to. And you can’t dance to it.

Well, you need to get out more.

(um, why do you think you’re going to hell?)

I don’t believe in Hell. I don’t believe that God would condemn anyone. (When I say God, I mean the Powers That Be, I’m not really sure on my beliefs right now). Especially since He would have the power to make people learn what they did wrong and why it was wrong, and now never to do it again.

Tell me what action would merit eternal torment.

Damn. Beat me to the punch.

Damn, my sig was supposed to be attached there. When will I learn to preview?

You are ALL wrong, my dears. Hell is the Long Island Railroad.

Actually, it’s not Hell, per se; just the Wheelchair Users’ section of Hell.

High School ain’t Shit…hell is College when 3 friggin’ 10 page paper is due at the same time…I’m definately in hell…:smiley:

Reoch

I’ve been there, actually. Didn’t quite live up to its reputation, I thought, but then what do I know?

Does Hell Exist?

Nah, don’t worry about it.

Best quote I ever heard:

Can anyone provide a cite?

Reality is the hell for the unprepared.