Does it bother you when...?

Say you’re taking a nap on a couch in the living room or den. Say somebody squats down and puts their butt right up next to your ear and farts loud enough to wake you up to the stink. Does that bother you?

I can’t say as it’s ever happened.

But in theory, yeah, I think I’m against it.

Well, okay, then, what’s something else that bothers you?

<SNL Skit> You know, when you’re sticking a red-hot shish-ka-bob skewer in your ear? Yeah, I hate it when that happens! </SNL>

Say you’re standing at a bus stop waiting for the bus to come. Say somebody walks up behind you and grabs your jacket and rips it open in the back. And say it’s kinda cold outside. Does that bother you?

You know when you’re the first to post a reply in a thread and you totally miss the point, throwing the thread off the rails before it gets a chance to get started and the OP has to come back in and fix it and you feel like a big jerk for messing with someone else’s creative process?

Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

I see your point. Don’t let it bother you.

Now if you’re in a theater watching a decent movie and a couple comes in and sits down right in front of you and starts undressing and starts to “get it on” right there in the theater and the movie is good enough you don’t want to stop watching the movie so you can watch these people, I’d say that’s something that could bother you.