does licking eyeballs give some people orgasms

My exboyfriend told me that if you lick some peoples eyeballs it will give them an instant orgasm is this true?

I know that we had a thread on a similar concept some time back. I’ll see if I can find the link.

I’m not sure which surprised me more. The fact that someone would think of this, or the fact that adam might find a thread discussing it.

Yep. Here it is: Researching “psychic orgasms”.

[looks around furtively]

Eye came, eye saw, eye conquered!

D & R

I doubt there are reliable global measures of what might induce orgasm in any person; similarly I have no doubt that individuals exist for whom licking almost anything will produce orgasm.

IMHO, of course.

I need to start a thread to ask Ed if he ever collected enough inforamtion and what he did with it.

Sounds like a good way to get conjunctivitis. :rolleyes:

Don’t lick me there.

shouldn’t that be :
Eye saw, eye conquered, eye came!

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Its really quite nice having your eyeball licked, its such a delicate area that you have to really trust the person licking you and is therefore quite intimate. I doubt it would be possible to orgasm from the experience unless you had some deep seated fetish for eyeball licking. I wonder if there are any horrific diseases you can catch?

Hmm, pass…

I wouldn’t let anything as nobbly and rough as a tongue near my eyeball, no matter how much I trusted the person. The whole concept turns me off.

Let me be the first to say: “Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch OOOOOOWCHHHHHHHHH.”

Sometimes in a pinch (no saline, no bathroom) I take my contacts out, put them in my mouth to get them wet and then back in my eyes.

I only get a chubby though. :frowning:

Okay, Ed did use that information he collected in thread I linked to earlier. Turns out he gave the info to Uncle Cecil for a column: Can some people have orgasms without genital stimulation?

Face Pirate!! Aaaarrrr! :wink:

“My exboyfriend told me that if you lick some peoples eyeballs it will give them an instant orgasm is this true?”

Don’t tell me. He’s got a glass eye in his pants, right?

Yes.

gcarroll, care to elaborate?