Does this drink have a name?

Triple Sec
Twist of lime.

I know Tequila & Tonic is somewhat common. . .usually referred to as the TNT. And that usually has a bit of lime.

Anyone know if it’s a named drink when you add the Triple Sec?

If not, anyone want to help me name it? It’s a pretty decent drink. I make it basically just like a margarita with the tonic in place of lime sour.

Never heard of this, but how about Schwepped Away ? :cool: