Best drink name ever (poll)

Mayhap this belongs in IMHO, but it’s beverage related so I’ll stick it here.

As the title suggests, what I want to know is: What is the best drink name ever? Provide a recipe, if you know it. It doesn’t have to be alcoholic, although that always helps. My mother used to teach bar for the Hospitality and Tourism program and she knows how to make many wacky drinks, but the following is my personal favorite:

Slow Comfortable Screw. 1/2 oz. Southern Comfort, 1 oz. Sloe gin, orange juice.
Pour Sloe gin and Southern Comfort into a Collins glass filled with ice. Fill with orange juice, stir well, and serve.

Instructions courtesy of Webtender.

I present to you:
** The Wiki Wacky Woo **
1/2 oz. Vodka
1/2 oz. Rum
1/2 oz. Bacardi 151-proof Rum
1/2 oz. Tequila
1/2 oz. Triple Sec
1 oz. Amaretto
1 oz. Orange Juice
1 oz. Pineapple Juice
1 oz. Cranberry Juice
and a straw filled with 151 if you really want a kick to it

Nuts and Berries. This is a very sweet drink, so have it as dessert.

Frangelico
Chambord
Cream (not milk, you heathen. Cream)

Pour over ice and enjoy.

Wow… that’s, uh, really something. Are you quite sure it’s safe?

I don’t guarantee a thing. Here is where I got the recipe from, as well as a few testimonies. Needless to say, drink at own risk.

How about the Horny Schoolgirl!

Pour 1 oz Smirnoff Raspberry Twist Vodka and 6 oz Orange Juice over plenty of ice in a highball glass. Stir, and serve.

I present a drink of my own devising:

The Cracow Muffdiver

2 oz. Polish vodka
3 oz. orange juice
2 oz. grapefruit juice
1 oz pineapple juice

Pour over ice, stir, and float a dollop of Chambord on top.

The wonderful, wonderful Harvey Wallbanger.

My fav from the webtender has to be The Firehammer. Tasty treat knocks you off your feet. :stuck_out_tongue:

The best (but far from wackiest) name has gotta be the Rusty Nail (Three parts scotch to one part Drambuie). The most incoprehensible is the Groupie Special, Chivas and Coke. A terrible thing to do to Chivas. A big favorit of John Lennon’s, I’m told.

So good they should be famous, and aptly named:

Jamaican Screwdriver: dark rum and orange juice. Better than vodka / OJ, really.

Pilgrim’s Vodgress: pure unsweetened cranberry juice and vodka. Oh my. Or if you’re young or young at heart and liver and wanna get way inebriated way fast, pure cranberry juice and Everclear, in the freezer until it’s the consistency of Karo syrup. Whoa.

Silly but not too bad:

**SentiMintal Julep: Bourbon liqueur (hi-shelf = Wild Turkey; lo-shelf = South Comfort) substituted for bourbon in traditional mint julep recipe: crush mint leaves and sugar at rim of glass, freeze, insert liquor.

Throw Me Down and Fuck Me:

1 shot Peach Schnapps
1 shot Jack Daniels
1 shot tequila
1 shot grenadine
1 shot Orange juice

Vodka neat:

Couple shots of room-temp Smirnoff blue label and glass. Repeat. :slight_smile:

I’ve always impressed artsy folks and film nerds with my own invention, the Vanilla Skyy: just Vanilla Coke mixed with Skyy vodka (from that pretty blue bottle).

“Beer”

A barrel of malt, a bushel of hops, you stir it around with a stick,

Walk me down sweet Jesus

Ingredients:

* 1/2 oz Vodka
* 1/2 oz Triple sec
* 1/2 oz Rum
* 1/2 oz Gin
* 1/2 oz Tequila
* 1 oz Sour mix
* 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
* Sprite 

Though in some (most?) circles, it’s just a “walk me down”. It’s essentially a Long Island Ice Tea, with Blue Curacao and Sprite instead of cola.

I’ve always been pleased by the existence of Bishops Finger and Cats Pee on a Gooseberry Bush .

Old Speckled Hen is a beer named after a car that had a rather dilapidated paint job.

I think we have a winner!

I had something like that once, but they put acid in the punchbowl, too. I think they called it “Purple Jesus.”