does Vitamin E prevent heart disease?

hey guyz! i need your help. my classmate and i are doing a research about vitamin e. we really need to know if vitamin e prevents heart disease. i have read several articles about this topic but there is still no definite answer. we really need your help guyz! thanks

Do a web search using terms like vitamin E and HOPE (HOPE is the acronym of a research study which pretty much put to rest the idea that vitamin E can prevent heart disease in people at high risk for it).

Notwithstanding HOPE, it may still be that vitamin E has some protective effect if used early enough in life or in the “right” people.

For an opposing view, do a search using the terms vitamin E and CHAOS (with CHAOS being another acronym for a research study involving vitamin E, albeit with fewer patients).

I don’t have time to give a more detailed answer now, but will come back later unless others have provided enough info.

In scientific testing, Vitamin E has been proven to boost your ability to do your own homework assignments without cheating.

" i have read several articles about this topic but
there is still no definite answer."

Cause there ain’t. Thus you write: results inconclusive.