Dolls for Goths!

Do you have a budding goth in your house? Do they turn their noses up at the mere mention of Barbie and GI Joe? Well, then, get them some goth dolls! They’ve got Bearenstein, Little Slasher, and who says pink can’t be goth?

Tuckerfan, Your last three links are all broken. They all go to a page that says,

"Not Found

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here."

:confused:

I can get to them fine. Hee.

GT

OK. Weird. Firefox doesn’t show the links if I click them or copy and paste, but I have no problem if I use the IE rendering engine. I can see the main page, though, so that’s all right. But the site must hate Mozilla for some reason.

Works fine in Opera. :stuck_out_tongue:

And in Safari. :stuck_out_tongue:

My Mac shows them (and for the record, I’m buying them all for my cousin).

I’m using Firefox and all the links work fine.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :wink:

My daughter would love them, especially Dottie Rose.

They have the same hair color and dress the same. Luckily, not the pink eyes.

Is it bad to say I *love *this?

Only if you never let me see you wearing it, baby. Only if you never let me see you wearing it. :wink:

Dude, That’s not even right. Those are scary.

I have two living dead dollies. They’re similar, but instead of just being girl dolls, they are babies. Scary dead babies!! Ahh.

My youngest daughter has a few of those living dead dolls. She has been collecting them since she was 8, she id now 10.
She has a few friends that ask her to take the dolls off of the shelves and put them in a drawer when they stay the night.
She is also the child that believes that her red Chucks go with everything from pants to skirts and when the other kids at her grade school gave her grief about it she told them “it’s what my high school brother and sisters are wearing” and they left her alone after that.
She also dressed as Emily the Strange one year and Corpse Bride last year for halloween. We didn’t have to do much to turn her in to Emily.
She now has a thing for Reiko cartoons, so I’m sure this year we will have to try for that for halloween.