Don't hate me because I...

[QUOTE=OpalCat]
Winter is my favorite time of year. I LOVE it. Summer is BY FAAAAR my least favorite.
[/QUOTE]

You don’t like summer, yet you live in Atlanta? There are adjustments you can make. Vermont comes to mind.

[QUOTE=Lizard]
Allow me to redress the balance by pointing out that you are a big geek who probably couldn’t get to third base with a girl if she was the one to ask you out. Think you’re such a brain? Then let’s see you calculate the surface area of my left nut!

As for me, don’t hate me for this post. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/QUOTE]

4πr[sup]2[/sup], where r in this case is very, very small. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Tripler]
. . . can do shit you couldn’t even expect from a single guy. . . I can frame, I can sheetrock and paint, I can do plumbing and electrical, I can work your concrete, I can run ductwork for your HVAC, I can even start your masonry on your brick garage. . .

I’ve got the tools, and I’ve got the gumption. Don’t hate me because I’m one handy son-of-a-bitch.

[/QUOTE]

I don’t hate you. I want you to come over and build me a patio.

Baby.

Don’t hate me because I’m a 41 y. o. mom and seem to have resisted the forces of gravity entirely, measure 36-27-37 (I sew, so I know) and do Absolutely Nothing in the way of exercise.

From the neck up, though, it’s another story. :smiley:

Don’t hate me because I sleep as late as I want and stay up as late as I want. When I sleep, I curl up on a Tempurpedic. If I set the alarm, I wake up to windchimes.

I am so spoiled.

[QUOTE=Zoe]
Don’t hate me because I sleep as late as I want and stay up as late as I want. When I sleep, I curl up on a Tempurpedic. If I set the alarm, I wake up to windchimes.

I am so spoiled.
[/QUOTE]

God I hate you. :wink:

Opal When at last the circle is complete (and we will meet) I will overcome your inhibitions and feed you: 1. Tequila, 2. Bad scotch, 3. Eeeeuuuuuuhh Hi! 4. Cheap rum and 5. Chateau Migraine untill you bleed from your ears.I sooo wish I was like you.

[QUOTE=OpalCat]
I have barfed from drinking before (especially if I drink on an empty stomach) but I’ve never felt anything but normal the next morning when I wake up.
[/QUOTE]

Do you drink a lot of water after you overindulge in alcohol? You know, hangovers are not from the alcohol, but from the dehydration caused by a superabundance of alcohol in your system. Iwill hate you if you say you never have to get up to pee in the night before you wake up refreshed and hangover free the next morning. :wink:

Don’t hate me because I’m not afraid of creepy crawlies.

I’m the girl who will rescue and relocate the spider, bee, or snake who frightened you. I haven’t yet met a flying, crawling, slithering, slimy, stinky, stinging, furry, or biting creature that can cause me to squeal or run away.

[QUOTE=brownie55]
You don’t like summer, yet you live in Atlanta? There are adjustments you can make. Vermont comes to mind.
[/QUOTE]

Yes but I grew up in Arizona, so Atlanta is no big deal. Besides, I moved here for a guy not for the climate :wink:

'cause I barely fit into size 00’s, eat what I want, work out when I feel like it… and I have curves and an ass that would make Vida Guerra jealous.
(Wow… this sounds super-arrogant… :eek: )

I don’t chow down on cheeseburgers and biscuits & gravy often, but if I want a brownie and ice cream now and then, I’m not going to feel the least bit guilty about eating it.

[QUOTE=OpalCat]
…am 35 and have never had a hangover. And no, it’s not because I don’t drink. I just…don’t get hangovers.
[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that it’s not just because you haven’t tried hard enough?

I never had a hangover until I was 25, but bad behavior eventually caught up with me.

I’m 44 and I’ve never had heartburn.

I can eat whatever I want within reason and I still weigh what I did in college.

My wife is 25.

[QUOTE=Evil One]
I can eat whatever I want within reason and I still weigh what I did in college.
[/QUOTE]

You, I hate! :smiley:
I eat whatever I want, too. But it all stays on me. I’m now about 5 feet 4 (was 5 feet 5, but at 64 the discs have eroded and I’ve settled a little) and weigh about 250 lbs. I’m in love with a twenty-something, but that ain’t gonna happen.

Hate’s the wrong word. Envy works.

[QUOTE=Mrs Johnson]
'cause I barely fit into size 00’s, eat what I want, work out when I feel like it… and I have curves and an ass that would make Vida Guerra jealous.
(Wow… this sounds super-arrogant… :eek: )

I don’t chow down on cheeseburgers and biscuits & gravy often, but if I want a brownie and ice cream now and then, I’m not going to feel the least bit guilty about eating it.
[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry, we’ll need photographic evidence before we can buy this. Gorgonzola - you too, don’t think you’re getting out of this…

Don’t hate me because I have been blessed by the Parking Lot Gods. I’m the guy that pulls into the mall, or shopping center parking lot, and just as I turn down the aisle, the first or second space is wide open, just for me.

[QUOTE=Mrs Johnson]
'cause I barely fit into size 00’s, eat what I want, work out when I feel like it… and I have curves and an ass that would make Vida Guerra jealous.
(Wow… this sounds super-arrogant… :eek: )

I don’t chow down on cheeseburgers and biscuits & gravy often, but if I want a brownie and ice cream now and then, I’m not going to feel the least bit guilty about eating it.
[/QUOTE]

I was you until about 5 years ago. I hate that.

Don’t hate me because I never get seasick. I do.

Hate my father. He never gets seasick. And he still has all his hair, too.

Mrs Johnson, Gorgonzola, how you doin’? :slight_smile:

Don’t hate me because I mention 14 k of g in a f p d.

[QUOTE=Largo62]
Do you drink a lot of water after you overindulge in alcohol? You know, hangovers are not from the alcohol, but from the dehydration caused by a superabundance of alcohol in your system. Iwill hate you if you say you never have to get up to pee in the night before you wake up refreshed and hangover free the next morning. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

I try to remember to drink water, but frankly I do forget. I sometimes have to get up and pee.

Wow. I am very jealous of the lack of hangovers. I get really bad ones and have to sleep them off (I also hate people who can just get out of bed after a night on the batter).

Don’t hate me because I make a lot of money and date an extremely good looking woman. Really, both are true.