Don't watch me frigg'in Piss!!!!

folks folks folks!! especially Andros there was no anger involved at all. I was merely grasping the fine little feline by the scruff and placing it outside the door, which happened to be at the top of the stairs. SO when I let it go, it fell/jumped down the stairs…

As for those who think I should see a therapist…BAHH!!! I DON’T HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM GOD DAMN IT!!! :slight_smile: just kidding…I really don’t.

Forgive me, then, for misreading you. Your OP sure sounds like you were pissed, but I guess that was just creative license or whatever.

it would have been too hard to just scoot the kitty out the door and shut it? you had to THROW the cat? Geez.

Will Phlosphr’s next post be something about a crazed cat trying to bite his dick off? We wait in baited anticipation.

Be afraid, Phlosphr, be very afraid.

How odd. I have the opposite problem - I can only pee when a cat is watching me.

Granted, what he did wasn’t cool, but it could have been worse…

Down the stairs? Down the stairs? You know, I might understand if you just threw kitty a couple of feet on level ground, but down stairs? :mad: If it were a person, you would be in jail right about now.

Just for that, I’m installing a video camera in your bathroom, and posting it on the WWW for all to see. How do you like that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright, next time my cat leaps down the entire flight of stairs in one go because it has been spooked by, like, the reflection of light off a mirror or a piece of dust or something, I’ll be sure to tell it off, since all these kind people on the SD think that it might hurt itself.

:rolleyes:

pan

My cat has voluntarily undertaken leaps that would make an accomplished skydiver kind of nervous - and without a parachute.

I’ve seen it jump out of trees from the top, jump from the second floor landing to the first floor, off the porch banister to the ground 10 feet below. I think it likes extreme sports. But because the folks here think that kitty might get hurt doing what kitty wants to do, I’ll have to restrict it’s jumping to um…

What is a safe distance for a cat to fly through the air?

5 feet? 3 feet? 0 feet?

Can I even pick kitty up anymore because it might jump down out of my arms or launch itself off the landing when I set it down?

Or did everybody see ‘throw’ and overreact?

Also, any bartenders out there, be sure that you don’t “throw anyone” out of your bar. We don’t want any broken bones to be sued by!

I’ll admit to overreacting. As the OP has now clarified, it was a clear case of “cat jumped out of hands” which is something that cats do. I grew up with cats.

Sorry, Phlosphr, I read your rant as “real bulging vein GRAAAARGH” rather than “slightly comedy hyperbole GRAAAARGH”. Damn this text based medium :wink: Best of luck with your future attempts at private micturition.

A cat will watch anything foreign … its just observing how a human uses its litter box

My cats also act concerned when I get a hair cut or a shave… its between What did he do to deserve that… stupid humans and fear of bring next

i just put it out the door and lock the door

One of my brood survived a fall from a fourth story window onto concrete.

I wish I were a cat.

You want to fall four stories onto concrete? :stuck_out_tongue: