Doper Baby Announcement!

He’s adorable! Congratulations!

Thanks, everyone! We think he’s a keeper.

How 'bout next week? I don’t think my brain would be much of an asset right now. But next week should be back to normal, right? :wink:

Congrats Stargazer. He’s a real cutie.

I had to laugh at your comment about your brain being back to normal next week. Try after about six months or so…lack of sleep does funny things to you.

Take care.

Taters

Congrats, stargazer! If it makes you feel any better, Whatsit the Youngest was born about 3 months ago and I’m finally starting to feel like my brain is returning to normalcy (or normal for me, anyway). So maybe it won’t take six months. :wink:

Two of mine have been jaundiced, but it was nothing that time, sunlight, and breastmilk didn’t eventually fix. Hopefully yours will be as easy to solve!

Awww, what a handsome fellow! I especially like Smiley Boy. Congratulations!!

That is an unusually good-looking infant. Congratulations to you and the hubby.

What a handsome guy! And I love the name.
As far as getting your mind back, it comes and goes with age. Their age. One minute you’re on top of it all and the next it gets ugly.
But he’s at one of the best ages right now. The not mouthy age. After they start talking it’s all down hill, and then they are grown in a blink.
It’s the most wonderful thing to be a parent.
Congrats on your son, and enjoy being his mom.

Congratulations! He’s beautiful. **Cervaise[b is right. He doesn’t look all wrinkly or like Winston Churchill. :wink: He’s really cute.
I’m glad labour was fast, too.

I don’t know about that. My youngest is 7 years old, and my brain’s not back to normal yet.

stargazer, he is absolutely perfect! Nice work!

Ooooooh, stargazer! What a little darling you have there! His eyes look so sharp and curious (when they’re open, that is).

I’ll be keeping an eye on the trivia thread; do let us know when you’re feeling up to going again. This is news enough to pull me out of my hidey-hole to venture out and congratulate the new mother in person. :slight_smile:

Rest up, take care, and enjoy your time with this shiny new little person.

I kept seeing this thread and not opening it…until I looked again and saw who started it.

Congrats stargazer! He’s a pip!

He’s beautiful! And such a beautiful name. Congratulations!