Doper pic thread? Been a while hasn't it?

[QUOTE=OpalCat]
AAAHH!!! I’m sorry… I’m sure you’re very attractive, but I have a weird thing about seeing people brush their teeth. It makes me extremely queasy. I’ve come very close to actually throwing up from toothpaste commercials before. I had to close that page VERY quickly. Now I’m doing the mental “la la la la la la la” thing to try to distract myself and forget.

And yes I realize this is totally 100% my problem. It’s a quirk I really wish I didn’t have.
[/QUOTE]

If only I had a picture of me applying deodorant or popping a zit…

Unfortunately, I’ll have to make due with one of me greasy and haggard after a week in the Boundary Waters, while wearing a ridiculous childrens’ sweatshirt

Outlandish 80’s part garb.

Wow, those pictures are really huge when you click on them.

Please do not be alarmed.

Here is a whole album of me. I’m 19, these are from about a year ago. I actually have some newer pictures of me, but they’re all not on my computer.

Also, does 20 people count as a huge orgy? I think that I could pick at least 20 dopers from this thread to invite.

[QUOTE=chaoticbear]
Here is a whole album of me.
[/QUOTE]
Heh…love the t-shirt.