Dopers, what didn't Prince Charles do?

I know what he did, but I am forced to censor the worst parts.

As r_k said, he did indeed get ****** *** ** *** *****, but it was at night with a Catholic ***** *** in a cheap ***** in the ***** **** of town, with three rubber bands, a **** two goats, and a paperclip. I tells ya, it puts * Edgar Hoover to shame.

Its not clear if you mentioned that part about him being ****** up the **** with a *****, before shooting his **** all over ******* -’ heaving ****.

It’s like that 19**'s ***** ***** **** all over again…

Children, if you’re gonna **** all over IMHO, at least do it in an original thread, not a duplicate.

Lockdown.

Must I spell it out for you? Yeesh.

HRH *** ****** ** ***** *** ***** **** **** **** * **** *** -* * ** ** *** *** ** “My, you’re a strapping young fellow” ***, ****.

*** ** **** * ******** * ****** *** **** ****: “come sit on my knee and let’s talk about it.”

*** choir-*** **** ** ******* **** **** private rooms **** * ***** *** ******** **** *** ******** ** ***** ** **** *** ****!!!

**** **** petting farm thefts *** ***** ** ***** **** *** ** ** forty-three times!

** ***** ***** ** *** ***** *** ***** ******** **** *** ** *** 19th ****** ***** **** up the bum.