Dougie_monty is an immoral cultist

You’ll have to excuse me, Annie. I have read all of Jan Harold Brunvand’s urban legend books and so II am skeptical about such undocumented incidents.

Watchtower quotes are undocumented???

If only.

I said “undocumented” because when I asked for documentation in the first place I didn’t get any.

Do you admit that the JW’s predicted Jesus’s second coming many times and it didn’t happen? CITE

Lego bible.

Where would this documentation be kept dougie? Who would have access to it?

As far as other documentation - you get it handed to you repeatedly - you constant denial of “getting documentation” is laughable.

Do you visit ‘christian’ bookstores? Do you read other peoples views on the bible and bible related topics?
You realize that both of those are disfellowshippable offenses - right?

Have you ever talked to anyone who left the JW’s? Or someone who was disfellowshipped?

Also a disfellowhippable offense - unless he’s an elder - and then only with specific guidelines (twice a year, only to discuss coming back, etc ).

Cultwatch on Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Enough documentation for you? Or are you going to criticize cultwatch?

I’d like to see your denials for the above.

Of course he will. What do you realistically expect here?

I expect him to make claims of “looking into it” without any follow-up.

• The Invisible Man *was written in 1952, and you didn’t read the whole book. Archie comics and Mad Magazine aren’t exactly cutting edge fiction and can be found in abundance at any yard sale. If you’re basing your worldly knowledge on that kind of reading material, you’ve got a loooooooong way to go. You’re barely at grade school level.

OP, dougie isn’t immoral. He’s just incredibly naive.

I certainly hope the good people of the JW disfellowshipped them for their own good.

I certainly hope the good people of the JW faith disfellowshipped her for her own good.
BTW, you still haven’t addressed simster in the other thread like you said you would this morning. You can’t use the excuse you’re too busy as you’ve been posting in this thread last night and all morning.
You said this last night just after 10PM.

It’s after noon. You still have not addressed it. You are a confirmed liar.

And tetchy.

To be fair, who among us likes being sassed? Sassed, I say!

I understand the contradiction now. His physical age may be 65, but his mental age is 12. Mad? I was a fervent reader as a kid, but most adults have graduated to some more sophisticated stuff.

Don’t tell me what I didn’t read, Buster. I was assigned that book in a college middle -level literature course; our final exam was to write a composition on the novel ( I got an A for the final and the course). The other examples were given to show the range of my reading; I also have books by authors such as Isaac Asimov and Jan Harold Brunvand.

Once again, don’t tell me what I didn’t read. If you do I will report the post and I may talk to my lawyer.

Which song exactly? Smut? My Home Town? I Got it from Agnes?