f.coli
July 28, 2026, 2:31pm
22
I don’t know about overlap, but Jill Ireland and Charles Bronson did a few movies together.
Good tool for this is the collaboration search on IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/search/common/
Put in two names, find out the combos.
I saw an article (I think it was Facebook) that Adam Sandler puts his wife, and now their children, in every one of his films. He’s had a few years with 2-3 films per year, but it looks like they never quite overlap.
Jacqueline Samantha Sandler (née Titone; born September 24, 1974) is an American actress. She is best known for her role in the 1999 comedy film Big Daddy, as well as several other roles in her husband Adam Sandler's production company Happy Madison Productions. Jacqueline Samantha Titioné was born on September 24, 1974, in Coral Springs, Florida, to Joseph H. Titone and Lila (née Impellizeri). She is of Italian descent. She graduated from Coral Springs High School. In 1998, she had been approach...