Dude, you're getting arrested for possesion! SWEEET!

What is it about this guy that elicits such as a negative reaction? A lot of commercials are annoying, and I’d say his are a lot less annoying than some; he’s got one lousy line, for Pete’s sake. I’ve never heard a single positive comment about the guy. Same with Britney Spears.

He was busted for buying some herb in NYC. I’m pissed at the cops and DA - and sorry I can’t think of anything positive to say.

Banish him, banish me, banish Britney Spears to Uncle Coldfire’s abode in the Netherlands. We’ll work on something positive.

At least Britney Spears has good-looking knockers. The Dell guy is sooooooo flat-chested.

I wish that fucker had been arrested for a real crime, cuz I wanna see him go down hard. Hate that sumbitch’s commercials…

hrh

I can’t believe no one has pointed out that he was wearing a KILT when he busted.

His full garb was as follows.

Tuxedo jacket, blue and red kilt, black shoes, & beige knee socks.

Maybe he should have been busted for prostitution.

:stuck_out_tongue:

OK, a dude who goes out to score some grass in that get-up has got some nerve. I can respect that.
Unless he had already scored some and simply forgot he just did…
:slight_smile:

hrhomer wrote:

“Hate that sumbitch’s commercials…”
Why?

They’re goofy commercials and the dude is a slacker. Big deal.
Maybe next they’ll get that menace Carrot Top off the streets.

Personally, I think Dell’s current “intern” commercials are far worse than any of the “Dell dude” commercials.

Umm…I suppose they charged him will “criminal” possession because (for some stupid reason) possessing marijuana is a crime. And he plead guilty because he was demonstrativly guilty and would have been convicted.

No, in fact, being charged with a misdemenor and pleading out to a (sentenceless) violation is pretty much SOP for the poor fools who get rounded up in NYPD street sweeps (well that’s what they did to me :slight_smile: )
(Damn. I never wanted to have that much in common with the Dell guy. He also goes to my alma mater.)

I bet the cops arrested him with extreme prejudice.

Man, do I agree with that.

Don’t hold it against “Steven” that the commercials got so silly! Blame the writers.

Now John Tesh on the other hand, he has no one to blame but himself.

One can only hope.

Happy Trails, little buddy!

Why does anyone hate anything? I just do. He’s an annoying presence.
hrh

I shudder to ask if he was wearing anything under the kilt.

I found him briefly humorous, but that temporary error in judgment was rectified when I found out he filmed some of those commercials during a SAG strike. Stupid stoner scab.

Now, would someone please go plant a bloody glove on the “can you hear me now?” guy?

Thanks.

I can see a theme here that sorta ties into the Dr. Strangelove thread: I can just see a casting director saying, “Don’t get me some actor trying to act like a stoner. Get me a REAL stoner!”

Or maybe plant some black-tar Heroin on that guy who swipes people’s Pacific Bell coffee cups and replaces them with SBC coffee cups. Somebody tried that with my cup, I’d threaten to break his fingers. I don’t care that Pac Bell is changing their name, that cup has been with me for years and has sentimental value and might even become a collectors item now that Pac Bell doesn’t use that name any more!

(Or are you people who don’t live on the West Coast spared these ads?)