Early Educations

• While toiling away last night, a coworker recently mentioned a line from some(?) movie: “More fun than climbing the rope in gym class.” - I never got anything from climbing the rope, but climbing the poles outside on the playground, now that’s another story. And I remember years back when I was still in junior-high school, I tried it again just horsing around and it still worked - half arousing, half tickling. The pole was basically smooth, I don’t know how it did it - but no girl has ever been able to do it, 'tho I’ve never had a date rub me with a pole before. A couple have taken swings at me, but, , ,
      • And there’s a Robin Williams routine where he talks about girls getting their first experiences riding the pony ride outside the grocery store. Is that true? One girl told me that sometimes, depending on the size and shape of the saddle and the woman, women enjoy horseback riding much, much more than men do. I know a couple women who ride a lot, but they aren’t talkin’. I read that at first, women were required to ride sidesaddle, to avoid something, they never said exactly what. Is that it?
      • So spill it - male or female, what’s the first thing you remember that turned you on, and about how old where you when it happened? - MC

Now I was extremely fortunate to have an uncle that had horses and I never had that
“Special feeling” that is attributed to ponies.

Thinking back on this the first time I had a different feeling down there was when I was about 12 and all I did was take my dog for a walk. I came back home, went into the fridge for a drink and I had a tingly feeling down there that was pretty neat. So, what I did to recreate it was take the dog for another walk, but it never happened again that way.

quote MC:
I read that at first, women were required to ride sidesaddle, to avoid something, they never said exactly what.

Long ago when women always wore dresses, they used a sidesaddle. It was just to avoid showing a lot of skin and underwear. When it became acceptable for women to wear a split skirt or pants, regular saddles were OK. Now, no one minds if they wear a dress and rides a regular saddle.