Election 2000...

BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH, BUSH!

That is all I have to about that. :wink:

:eek: That’s a whole lotta bush…

Go Nader.

Wasn’t one BUSH enough?

:wink:

That is all I have to say about that.

I certainly thought so. “Beat the Bushes for a Better America!”

Actually, this one’s hardly a Bush, he’s a Shrub.

Wildest Bill

Quit beating around the Bush and tell us how you really feel!

Actually, I think I’m getting paranoid. I’m beginning to see a Republican behind every Bush.

ahhh I fell much better now!

Well, since Wildest Bill is my guide in all things, I guess I’ll be voting for Bush. :rolleyes:

Ahhh…Mag I’m touched. Btw I think you used the wrong smiley. :wink:

I was single for most of my life, so clearly one BUSH was not enough.

Everything to excess.
Moderation is for Monks.

Bush has gotten me in trouble plenty of times in the past, but this is the first time my career is in danger of being screwed.

My faithful quarter and I will be in the booth in the morning to make the fateful decision. I know the existance of the free world hangs on this. I know if I vote for the wrong guy, we all shall be sold into slavery, have Bar Codes branded on our foreheads, microchips implanted into our skulls, and have all freedom taken away. We shall become worse than the Borg if I make a wrong move tomorrow.

Fuck it. I’m still flipping.

You have got to be kidding. Do you live on the same planet as the rest of us? Do you want your grandchildren to be able to breath, or walk in forests?

Do you really believe this imbecile won’t harm our (already shaky) standing in the eyes of the world?

Surely you’re not a multi-millionaire, looking for a few thousand extra dollars.

Saint Zero, I’ve found that a Magic 8-Ball is much more effective, as it gets you your money’s worth in the booth. That, and it won’t fit in a pocket, so you get some quality looks from everyone in line.

And if you get lucky, the words, “Future cloudy, ask later” has never rung truer.