Election Day [Week][Month[s]] [Year] 2020 follow-along thread

Biden has 270 electoral votes without MI and PA; it’s over. Trump lost.

Oh, I thought trump needed to “flip” (subvert the vote of the people) at least three. Obviously I am not any good at math or remembering the different numbers.

Trump would need all three, yes. Biden does not.

OMG. Thanks.

There are still 63 EVs in uncertified battleground states: PA, MI, WI, AZ, and NV. NV has complete Democratic control (Governor and both houses) so is the safest, so 56 EVs possible for messing with. With Nevada, Biden is at 249 so he needs 21 more EVs certified. Trump would need to flip 3 of the 4 to prevent that.

Ugh. This is killing my stomach.

It’s not over because the Orange Peril to Democracy, having lost every attempt so far to challenge the vote in the courts, is now openly engaged in treason by trying to forcibly arm-twist state legislatures to ignore the certified democratic vote and appoint electors who will vote for him regardless, contrary to law.

Trump TV? There’s speculation that Trump will start his own network. Howard Stern and others say it won’t last a year. Advertisers won’t support something so divisive.

Catheter adds, etc. Something will air on it.

Don Jr tests +

Morning-after pills that only work on cousin-babies?

I hope he doesn’t die. I was looking forward to seeing him break down when they take him to jail.

And the Michigan GOP leaders are out of their meeting at the WH and affirm they will follow the normal procedure and respect the results of the vote.

Twitter storm in 3…2…

They say they told him they “see no reason” for the election/electoral-process to change.

If they actually said that, I’d be surprised. I do think that ultimately, Michigan will send 16 Electors to elect Joe Biden. I am a Michigan resident and while the Repubs have been horrible here, I don’t think they can change it.

Does it make me evil if I hope he spends a few dark nights gasping for breath all alone in an ICU… before making a full recovery so he can eventually be seen breaking down while being taken to jail.

Given what they said after the meeting I agree. Biden will get Michigan’s 16 EVs.

I’m just curious how long until DJT, Ghouliani or that wackadoodle Sidney Powell lashes out at them.

Yes, he will. I don’t believe two groups of Electors will be sent, either. Just the Democratic ones.

Michigan does not allow for changes, either. And it wasn’t close. He won 51%-48%. Much more than Trump won in 2016.

Rolling Thunder European Regularity Tonic?

We need to start a thread on what advertisers will put what products on TTV (titty-V).