Electric shavers

Nice try, guys…but this is nowhere near as informative as our “Menstrual Cups” thread! Start one about condoms or blow-up dolls or something :wink:

The reason given (which I have found to be true) electric razors require hairs to stand out to be cut closely. In otherwords for an electric shave you want your beard dry as possible for a regular (blade) shave you want it wet and soft as possible.

If you shave with a blade by the next day your beard will not have grown out enough to give you a good shave with an electric. I have found that if I don’t shave for a day, the next time I shave with an electric it is closer of a shave then if I have shaved every day with an electric.

Now that doesn’t even make sense to me and I wrote it. But it does seem to work for, me at least.

I don’t like Norelco. Of those people I know who own(ed) a Norelco it didn’t last long. There are so many ways those things break.

I now use a 3-rotary type Remington, and it’s much better. Very nice product. That’s my two cents.

“I’m just too much for human existence – I should be animated.”
–Wayne Knight

I’ve had my Norelco since college. That was about 8 years ago and it’s gotten pretty much daily use. I agree with the charging problem though. I just keep mine plugged in all the time.