Elizabeth Smart found alive!!

Uncle says she’s already with her family. They must be on the moon.

I was watching the news when I was vacationing in Washington last December, and I heard a report that said there was an “Elizabeth Short sighting” in Tacoma. Any news if she had been there?

Does this clear the guy who died in custody?

Why, unless she is a direct relative, does anyone care?

Thank goodness that she was found!!!

I think we should all say a little blessing for her that she won’t suffer residual effects.

Lord only knows what was done to her, what she saw and was told. My heart goes out to her and her family.

They should hang the s.o.b. up by his balls!

To put it mildly, Otto, take a long walk off a short pier.

Remeber the little sister who witnessed the abduction? It sounds like she fingered this guy a long time ago but the cops didn’t take her seriously at the time.

Are you just kidding me, Otto? Dude, because it’s nice to hear that she’s safe - the same way people care that there are starving people somewhere that they can’t see.

Damn.

Because we all have hearts and compassion, and it’s not often a kidnapped child is found alive.

I’m so happy for the family. I know they’ve been praying for this day for an awful long time!

Here’s a link from Utah that has more information.

That is wonderful news!!! I am speechless!!

How wonderful!

That is incredible!

Wow!

HALELUIA!!!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I was shocked, to put it simply.

What great news.

This is great news! I’m very happy for her and her family.

How amazingly amazing and swell!!!

Great to hear this. Americans haven’t been getting much positive news lately, eh? This was refreshing.

Because, Otto, one day it might be your sister or daughter.

When my local newscast came on with “Breaking News,” I assumed the worst. I figured they had found her body.

I was amazed that they found her alive and apparently perfectly healthy.
What wonderful, wonderful news. :slight_smile: