Elizabeth Smart found alive!!

It’s on the news…I can’t find a link yet…both the AP, ABC, and Fox News are reporting this…she was found in Salt Lake City…

Thank God.

Yes, thank you, God.

NO WAY!

Holy crap, is that amazing!

Really? Her parents must be overjoyed, to put it mildly!

her parents must be over the top!!! i can’t believe it. this is the most amazing news.

they announced on cnn that there will be a news conf. in utah at 7pm eastern.

She’s been missing since June 2002…I think they have some homeless man in custody, and there was another girl found with her…

I’m stunned, but in a good way. I can’t imagine how happy her parents must be. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

There’s a “Breaking News” banner on CNN.com saying details to come. It’s unbelievable!

That is amazing. I never expected that she would be found after all this time-- especially alive! Wow!

The whole office is buzzing over this bit of news. Why can’t I get any info damnit!?!

It’s being reported that they found her at a traffic stop, in the car of the drifter that did work in her home.

I wonder if it’s the same guy they were looking for previously…

Brian David Mitchell, known as Emanuel, was turned in by two different tips called in to police. I’m listening to the live press conference…

They’re all saying that…Fox News, Drudge Report.

She was in the car of a drifter who was pulled over in Salt Lake.
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Wow. That is just amazing.

Totally amazing.

I want to know where she’s been and what was happening.

Thank God she is alive.

Goosebumps.

goosebumps.

Incredible!

It’s not the other homeless guy they were looking for previously. they found that guy along time ago and cleared him. It’s obviously not that guy who died in jail either, although the media had him tried and convicted already…

An uncle on Fox News just said they think she was abducted by a religious sect…

That’s a freakin’ miracle! YAY!!!

It is so damn nice to see some good news for a change.

Thanks for the link, koeeoaddi.

Yahooooooo!!

Good news, good news!