Enough from the defenders of rapists already

The various people around here who are either directly or indirectly defending Bill Cosby from rape allegations are venal scum. They decline to accept the accusatory statements of women against this serial rapist, on nothing more substantial than that they are women, and as such, their statements cannot carry any, much less sufficient weight.

That sort deep hatred for women has for thousands of years enabled rapists and you assholes who are doing it, and those defending them, directly and indirectly, lack logic, intelligence, dignity and morals. The only suitable comeuppance for you jerks would be repeated reincarnation as a woman for every time in your life you have blithely dismissed the dignity of a woman or girl without a thought.

If you bastards were pieces of shit, at least your remains could be beneficial as fertilizer. As it is, you make the inventors and users of mortgage debt swap derivatives look creative and contributory to humankind by comparison.

Cool story, Bro.

Huh?

Could you provide a cite for this?

Everybody I know thinks Cosby is a rapist scumbag and his career is pretty clearly over. Now yes, the internet is a big place and the world is even bigger so yeah, you can find a few idiots who think he’s innocent, but they’re hardly representative.

There are examples of our own fellow posters pettifogging and spinning the Jell-O rapist’s defense in these two threads. Damn them.

It might be helpful if you linked to specific posts rather than entire threads.

I am kind of conservative about who I accuse of criminal conduct like rape, murder, molestation etc. I normally like to wait until a grand jury indicts, and a prosecutor lays out a case and a defense team responds to those allegations. Sometimes a special prosecutor in the case of a public official or a legislative committee fully vetting such charges might make me offer an opinion but we just aren’t there yet in any case.

Yeah, how dare these people not condemn a convicted rapist!

I am sure - well, fairly sure - that any rumors or accusations that may surface about The Second Stone being a possible rapist will turn out to be unfounded slanders. (if I hated women more, I would be more certain.)

How about this particular gem of idiocy from Monty, posting for Beijing, China:

Well over a billion people in China, and the one we have posting on this board grabs the title for most mendacious rape enabler on the continent of Asia.
Or, this bedazzling jewel of a blame one of the victims turd polisher, thus tarnishing all of them and exonerating the man who gave us the album cut “Spanish Fly”:

I’m not (yet) after the people who won’t draw a conclusion due to want to due process, but the sort of dirty fallout who pretend there is no evidence because the accusers didn’t think to having their ruffie-ing notarized.

I’m pitting the posters who are offering the equivalent of the toilet paper tube defense just to be contrary. Seriously, these people are a disgrace to the species. They’d defend a rabies outbreak.

Give that lecture to the former members of the Duke lacrosse team and their former coach who lost everything because of completely false rape allegations that also ended up in the national spotlight.

Forgive me if I am conservative in the intellectual sense when asking for some type of real evidence before I declare someone an outcast.

OP, your anger seems a bit over-the-top.

Which post should The Second Stone link to:

[list=a][li]Where another poster posted a rational comment?[/li][li]Where The Second Stone insulted that other poster?[/li][li]Where a moderator warned the Second Stone for insulting the other poster?[/list][/li]
Re Post #9 of this thread: The Second Stone is clearly off his/her rocker. That’s some mighty stupid from him/her.

You are a conservative, not an intellectual. Being an intellectual requires having an intellect, which your posting history demonstrates that you do not possess. Dismissing the statements of over a dozen women as not “some type of real evidence” shows that you don’t have a clue what evidence is.

My best guess is that Cosby was or is a major league poonhound. There is no surprise in that. Everyone from JFK to Bill Clinton were too. Bill Clinton had a completely inappropriate relationship with an intern in the Oval Office. There is physical evidence for that yet he remained President and people vehemently defended him against all charges. Did you also demand that anyone taking up for him was also some kind immoral deviant?

That you don’t know the difference between drugging and raping someone and having a consensual affair is ample demonstration of your lack of intellectual honesty and ability. One is a serial rapist, the other a philanderer. An intellectual would know not to compare a felony to something that doesn’t rise to the level of an infraction. Ken Starr didn’t know the difference either, but his goal wasn’t fighting ignorance, it was abusing his office for political advantage.

In your dreams. I will take that as a compliment because your lack of general awareness is astounding. If you want to take an IQ test or any other general purpose test for a bet, let me know and we will go head to head. Please remember, I only take cash.

You are are too arrogant and not smart enough to understand the real argument people are making. I have no idea if he did it or not just like I don’t know if Michael Jackson ever really abused any kids. I can line up 10 women tonight that say you personally raped them between May and October 1997. What were you doing during that time?

Unlike you, I do not claim to be smart or an intellectual. It’s hilarious that you think you are some sort of intellectual. You are misogynistic scum who thinks women must be lying about rape. And when a dozen women accuse the same serial rapist with the same method of operation, that it isn’t polite to publicly censure the rapist. You are exactly they kind of SD moron I’m pitting.

And no, you cannot line up a single women that ever says I raped her. Your accusation is disgusting and libelous.

Evidently* all 4.16 billion+ folks on this continent are smarter than you.

I’m not the only poster resident in Asia, nor even the only poster residing in China.

I have not and will not “enable rape”. You might want to hold off whining about others libeling you when you, in fact, are libeling others.

Good thing you don’t make that claim!

*Did you see what I did there?

Yeah, I’m with you too on that.

I don’t disagree with you, but I’d like to point out your opening statement in this post is a mashup of the accusers and Bill’s indifference.

Cosby should be looking into these allegations individually, then suing. Not for money but to stop them if he’s innocent. The more he claims he has just a no-comment stance on these allegations makes him look much more guilty than innocent. But we’re not at a court yet.

Why the hell would anyone make up a story about lotion put in their hand and forced to jerk him off in a hotel room? There’s no benefit for this victim at least. What about the rest of the allegations? And why won’t Bill, instead of his attorney make an at least general statement of innocence?