Enterprise-The Shipment spoilers

I just realized, no panda.
Cool.
Well, unless you like fur and funky claws.

I think I know the next Xindi Species to be revealed.

It will be composed entirely of young blondes and brunettes all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half. And the only way Archer will be able to stop them will be by giving them a good spanking.

Xindi Defeats Truman!

The Xindi win the pennant! The Xindi win the pennant!

I like Archer with his shirt off, however.

Worst. Episode. Ever.

No panda? What about pussy Quantum?

I heard next week Enterprise gets Pan-damaged! Jean Claude Van Panda guest stars.

Porthos morphs into Ricky Ricardo (played by Robert Picardo), who quotes Jean-Luc Picard from the future when he says, “Lucy!”

PandaTribbleXindi invade a (not yet named Jeffries) Jeffries tube and make hOt, gOOEy lOVe all over the place while CLH from the last ep telepathicly links everyone to Malcolm as he showers and plays with himself. Hilarity ensues.

No lost me there, NoClue.
:slight_smile:

Well, in addition to Xindi-Sloth, we did have Xindi-Worms (powering the Xindi-Worm-Rifles).

Is that why they call them slugs?

BIRDS!
go read the other thread, it’s all in there

(sniff) Did s/he see it on Crewman Daniels Canadian/Time Travel TV before posting? I think not! (sniff)
:slight_smile:
Why did Archer sit around drinking beer and not hurry back to track the Bad Guys?

What’s wrong, Aes? No Panda = No Good?

(I already know the answer to that. ) :smiley:

Tape will be transmitted to you tomorrow.

c’plant, I only meant about the birdXindi. I’m posting in both 'cause I’m not logical.

Xindi Racoons- they travel through space looking for intergalactic trash cans to raid. Known for being particullarly bad at crossing the road.

Xindi Pakleds.

We look for humans. Humans we can blow up.

Why did the Xindi-chicken cross space?

To destroy the Earth, the human race, and especially Bo Pilgrim.

this was the worst episode ever! there was entirely too much dolphin, and not enough sloth! And why wasn’t it about Hoshi?

(ps…i forgot to set the vcr so i missed it)

Season 4 of Star Trek: Enterprise - The Engagement:

Archer is finally royally pissed off, not at the Xindi but at his command chair, and asks T’Pol for some neuro-pressure. Trip is jealous and sabotages the grav-plating in her quarters. His plan backfires when Archer and T’Pol’s bouncing around (like McCoy and Chapel in the TOS blooper reel) ends up with them falling in lust. Archer, “Now that my hand’s here, it’s only logical to proceed, right?” T’Pol, “To retreat Would undo all of the work accomplished so far.”

Reed and Mayweather, relegated to the sidelines, find they have much in common and fall in love. Meanwhile, Hoshi meets a Xindi-pudding and falls head over heels, literally, with hilarious results.

And a depressed Trip finds himself chased after by Phlox just wanting to put a few small leeches on him to cure his depression, “Screw Denobulan ethics. These are Xindi-leeches!”

The MACO are disgused by it all and try to beam off the ship. Their DNA mixes with primal Xindi and they create the Xindi-Primate race.

NB: You notice in the Twilight photos that while Archer is out of it on that deserted planet that T’Pol gets a chance to change his hairstyle to match a Vulcan’s / Romulan’s common do? Wonder if she fiddled with anything else?