I picked up a can of this stuff from Albertson’s a little while back, and was really looking forward to trying it out.
Personally, I think it tastes horrible. Granted, I tried the “Berry” flavor, so I’m not sure how the regular “Green Tea” flavor tastes. I thought it had a really earthy flavor… you know, like carbonated dirt. :eek:
Has anyone else tried this stuff out?
LilShieste
I was given a free can of this at CVS a few weeks back. I also had the Berry flavor. It tasted like watered down Red Bull, which I already don’t like.
I’ll stick to my daily cup of unadulterated hot green tea.
I love that it’s advertised as a calorie burning beverage, but you have to drink three cans worth to “burn” 60 to 100 calories. Nothing like a caffeine twitch-fest to keep my weight down!
i bought a six-pack (or was it a four-pack?) of the Berry flavor, since it was something new at the grocery store and i’m a junkie for trying new foods and flavors.
i believe only one can has been consumed so far, lo these many weeks later. i can’t remember what it tasted like enough to describe it… but obviously it hasn’t created any subconscious urge to polish off the rest of the pack yet.
[QUOTE=LilShieste]
Personally, I think it tastes horrible. Granted, I tried the “Berry” flavor, so I’m not sure how the regular “Green Tea” flavor tastes. I thought it had a really earthy flavor… you know, like carbonated dirt. :eek:
Has anyone else tried this stuff out?
[/QUOTE]
You know how Happy Bunny and other characters claim to have “thrown up in my mouth a little”?
I bought it two weeks ago, but just now got up the nerve to try the Green Tea flavor while eating dinner. It tasted terrible, so I thought “I’ll drink it really fast” as soon as I’m through eating. Bad idea, Elfie, bad idea - 'cause it’s carbonated and all. One little burp later and I ended up with a mouthful of vomit. :smack:
Now I’m scared to try the other can - Peach. Maybe it’ll be better, though. I’m not a fan of tea at all, and was surprised by how strong the Green Tea tasted. Way stronger than actual tea I’ve had in the past. I only tried the flavor because I thought it would taste milder than tea, like how koolaid’s berry-tea “juices” do. Nope.