Eve Golden Sends Her Love!

Eve if you read this, just know you and your mother in my thoughts and prayers. Caring for a sick parent is a tough thing. I know. I’ve been there.

Eve–good luck with your Ma. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry about your mother. Do stop by when you have a chance…I have a pint of Ben and Jerry’s all ready for you, as well as a brand new lorgnette.

Eve, I’ll keep you and mom in my prayers. Drop in anytime.

Eve, our library will order in print books that are requested. Maybe I should ask for one of your bios! It’ll support you a little!:slight_smile:

I’ll keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers.

We miss you.

Salutes to two of my favorite Dopers, Tuckerfan and Eve.

Thanks for the Eve update, Tuckerfan. And welcome back!

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

GT

In no particular order:

1. I say hello, Eve, as well as my regrets for not writing in a very long while.

2. I hope for the best possible outcome with family, book, and every other situation.

3. I hope you come back.

Just hello to Eve, and thanks to Tuckerfan for the update.

I guess I’m not the only one who misses Eve around here.

<keeping Eve and her mom in my thoughts>

She’s mine! I called dibs!

I’d send my prayers, but that seems inappropriate as Eve is an atheist. Hmm, what to send? Hallmark?

I have a beautiful antique sterling silver lorgnette I’m not sure I would have bought if not for Eve. I think of her fondly every time the opportunity presents itself to peer down at my inferiors with withering matronly disapproval.

Miss you, Eve.

Eve wrote a book on castles?

Stay Golden, Eve.

Regards,
Pony Boy

She wrote a book about The Castles.

My thoughts are with you and your family, Eve.

Welcome back, Tuckerfan!

Tell Eve I reject her love unless she wishes to post it in person, dammit.

Kidding of course. I miss her, she remains one of my favorite posters and I hope things settle down soon so she can give us some time if she so chooses.

If you want her to feel better, no, I don’t think Hallmark is the way to go.

Doesn’t everyone? I know I do. She’s a pure lady, every inch. When come back, bring pie!