Ever fall in love with a cartoon character?

What am I doing looking at cartoons in the first place? My 10-year-old has the Disney channel on all the time. Nobody else bothers to watch TV much, so that’s about all we ever see.

My attention was seriously distracted by Kim Possible. So help me, I can’t help myself, I love her. She is incredibly hot.

I know of course she isn’t real, she’s just a cartoon, but imagine if she were real, how cool that would be…

Apart from this, yes, I do have a life, thank you. Please post here to confirm that you, too, have fallen in love with cartoons, so I won’t feel absolutely pathetic and I’m in good company. Validate my love.

Previous titles in this category:

Which cartoon characters would jump your bones?

Which cartoon character would you like to screw?

The sexiest cartoon characters.

Cartoon breasts on primetime?

In short – you ain’t alone, not around here … :slight_smile:

er, not cartoon techniquely, but i am MADLY in love with sesshomaru from “inuyasha.” what a sexy sexy man…

Yay, abatha! A fellow anime fancier! I’m on a hobbit spree myself now, but I’ve always had a thing for Ken from Digimon, Jame and Ash from pokemon and Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible.

Dale Arden of the old Flash Gordon comic strip.

Samurai Jack

From Seimaden - Laures and Tetei.

http://www.lilliecharlotte.com/ava/teteilaures.jpg

From Angel Sanctuary - Rosiel

http://www.lilliecharlotte.com/ava/rociel_face.jpg

::just realized that if she continues, this list will be able two pages long…::

all of those are male, btw

http://www.lilliecharlotte.com/ava/rociel_face2.jpg

even

When I was a kid, I thought Shaggy was cute. :cool:

As a gay male, who else could I fall for but Race Bannen?

Seriously, don’t you think it’s time that he and Dr. Quest came out? Jonny and Hadji are pretty mature for their age; they could handle the truth.

No, but Jessica Rabbit is Hot. And so was Holli Would.

When I was about 10, I fell in love with Brittney Chipmunk!! :slight_smile:

When I was 5 or 6, I was in love with Mighty Mouse.

My dad, sensitive guy that he is, woke me up one morning to tell me that he’d found a mouse in one of the traps in the pantry; said mouse, he claimed, was wearing yellow tights and a teeny red cape.

Daria

Kaworu Nagisa from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Spike from Cowboy Bebop. Mmmmmmmmmm Spike. Drool

Also, and I know this is really, really, really beyond weird, and I’m sorry. I can’t help it. My husband has the new DragonBallZ game for PS2, and there is one part where Goke is wearing a fighter jacket and jeans instead of his normal orange jumpsuit, and he looks really hot.

Princess Zelda from the old Super Mario Bros Super Show and Captain N was the most beautiful female ever created.

I’ve also had this thing for (don’t laugh TOO hard)…Helen Lovejoy of the Simpsons…“think of the children!!!”

Lois Griffin from Family Guy was a sure hottie, and somebody I’d love to marry…until they decided to make her into a deliberate slut and the sweet wifey image was tarnished.

Hmm… my faves smiles Darien/White Knight/Tuxedo Mask/Endymion

Uhm… Prince Eric from Little Mermaid is kinda cute

I haven’t watched cartoons in awhile so I can’t really think. But for all you Jessica Rabbit fans… go here

She-Ra and all of her girl gang. Woo-ee.

No, Icerigger! Daria’s MINE!

Mine…